• Warriors 13+

• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6 :)

• Knights 12-

• Knights 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wait for us to go down 2 early and all the haters come out of the closet…. every week .. 😂

Karnts know who you are… 😉
Any bets on who will be this week.
Ford
Montoya.
Bunty.
Jazz.
Metcalf ??

Need to be cocky, loud and keep momentum going, look at the Panther fans always saying up the Pahs. Build fear, build confidence into the team, we been a little quiet this year, not us desperates on this forum, the bandwagoners and part time fans

Risky with Egan first game back from injury. Hopefully he is good for 60minutes, I wouldn't want to see CHT for longer than 20 at dummy half
Definitely risky for this game.

In terms of long term for the season this is what we want though I feel.

Can cover hooker just as well, also you want your bench to bring something extra which i'm not sure Freddy does off the bench. Add in his ability to play a wider range of positions then long term it all makes sense.

CHT over Lussick could only be about versatility. Egan must be ready. Just wrap his head in a turban then put a head gear on it. Or hope he's grown 3 metres worth of dreads to wrap around his scone as a protective barrier. Please Lord, no injuries for Egan.

Feel a lot more nervous this year than with games last year, that weight of expectation just makes me a bit anxious whereas last year was just proud to see everyone putting in no matter win or lose, this year I'm still happy everyone putting in but am hoping to see the win a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back