General Could these have Helped

bigstu

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
which of the missing 2011 squad do you think could of had a positive impact on this years side

Shaun berrigan
Aaron heremaia
Lance hohaia
Krisnan inu
issac john
jeremy latimore
Joel moon
Upu poaching
Brett seymour
Saulala houma
Shaun metcalf
Anthony gelling
James gavet

Danpatmac

Heremaia - he would've been better than brown at hooker.
Inu - no brainer
Moon - Centre is one of our achilles heels and real option at 13 and 6.

Reactions: motu1

Sebastian

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 13, 2012
Joel Moon & Inu are the obvious ones. Poching is already back. Maybe Lance on the bench?

Tyrael

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Same as Seb.

I'm still spewing that Inu isn't playing for us

To be absoltely clear, i see people bring up Cleary but didn't he choose to leave? Penrith basically ran up with a massive offer, right?
We didn't offer him a long term deal. I think we offered him another year.

Reactions: eX | Machina

jsmooove

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
To be absoltely clear, i see people bring up Cleary but didn't he choose to leave? Penrith basically ran up with a massive offer, right?

i think maybe it was he wanted a more secure offer from the warriors but they said they wanted to see how he went last year..... from memory he was still under contract for 2012.

Danpatmac

Cleary wanted a contract extension or new contract past 2012, Scurrah refused.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Inu
Moon
Glad Heremud is gone

What use would Hohaia be if he were still here since Bench utilities are out of fashion this year

ShaunJohnson7

1st Grade Fringe
May 9, 2012
Hohaia for his ability to cover plenty of postions off the bench while also being an impact player

Inu obviously

Berrigan for his ability to cover centre and dummy half

Reactions: Eva

tajhay

Miss the old Warriors
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Inu
Moon
Glad Heremud is gone

What use would Hohaia be if he were still here since Bench utilities are out of fashion this year
he would have provided a spark from the bench, something we have sorely missed this year. Also think of the number of times this year when a backline member of the team has gone down injured, only to have a reshuffle with a second rower moving into centre, because we have 4 forwards on the bench.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Hohaia wouldn't make the bench.

Cleary drifted away from the Obvious that players like Hohaia / Motu Tony turn games.

Bluey doesn't use utilities

These Coaches would have had Hoahaia in the Vulcans

Waste

Inruin

.... LOADING ....
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Inu is/was useless for us. Based on his performances for the Dogs just goes to show that he never wanted to be here in the 1st place, it is all about his attitude and more people see that the better.

Inu is a Denan Kemp Version 2.
I think you need to take the blinkers off and see what he did for us last season. and I'm not just talking about that try against Tigers in semi final

Reactions: Dankokoro 2.0