Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Like that modeller who said this week we will have 100 cases a day in a months time… more like next week…

Well they have an impossible task.

They can only use statistical units, average R naught’s.

That works incredibly well when people obey the rules.

It is highly predictive.

However, when you have someone infected, who is not behaving by the rules of the system, they could give it to thirty people in their housing complex.

When you have a city with a lot of high occupancy properties, it really all depends on who and whether they give a shit.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
I'll also let you know that I won't be outlining what's going on from start to finish for inruin because I have no idea.
I just don't believe the official narrative at all. If you do, great. Happy for you believe whatever you want. I'd just encourage all to do a bit of scratching around.
Typical Jones out, might as well get jabbed if you don't know what's happening around you any more than we do brother

Reactions: john nick

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
Screenshot_20211014-191819__01.jpg

DavidMcKay1974

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2013
Good old Dunedin still proving to be number 1. 7 of the top 10 are South Island towns. 3 of the top 10 are top of the South - Nelson, Marlborough, Tasman basically all the same area.

Central Otago is where you go to retire, most of the time anyway, but there are still plenty of young people there.

DavidMcKay1974

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2013
I moved back to Dunedin at the end of last year, for Health reasons and family reasons. Well actually I'm in Mosgiel as you all know. Anyway I still work part time from home for my work up in Wellington calling around the country.

Most of the time my job a lot of people come and go, not many people can stick to what we do. Anyway I was talking to my work mate in Wellington over Discord, a bit like Zoom but it's communication through typing.

They have just had a bunch of newbies start and some end up on Discord with those of us who work from home, I'm the only one who works from out of Wellington, anyway these newbies are mostly teenagers to early twenties, and I tell my work mates today that I got my second jab only to be told by Private Messenger that they are having trouble getting a bunch of the newbies to get their jabs. One or two think it's because of stuff inside the dose itself like the microchips and the rest just don't seem to care. Typical late teens, early twenties.

So when I found that out, and the rest of my workmates who are older than them have been double jabbed so when I found out that information I gave them all of my stats that I do on here. They are used to me dishing out stats lol. Anyway, I was privately thanked and we both agreed that I hoped it help persuade a few minds.

We shall see. But it's disappointing., I really hope they also change their minds when it comes to what they see on Super Saturday.

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
Don't forget the police are involved
Aren't they being questioned by police for breaking covid rules/using a fake border exemption - being generally uncooperative?
No word of drug possession or other crimes.
Realistically, can they do much more than fine them?
Admittedly I'm not following it very closely.

Reactions: Sup42 and J_P

J_P

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 4, 2020
I posted previously but can't seem to find the post at the moment so will post up all the data from since i began saving it.

*All data off the Herald tracker so no guarantees on accuracy but should still give you an idea within the trends.

Will only post up the unvaxxed rate this time as I think that's more important. Anyone that has had 1 have will eventually go onto get the second 1.
Percentage of unvaxxed, (difference from previous day)

Oct 5 - 20.2
Oct 6 - 19.6 (0.6)
Oct 7 - 19.3 (.3)
Oct 8 - 18.7 (0.6)
Sat Oct 9 - 18.3 (0.4)
Sun Oct 10 - 18.1 (0.2)
Oct 11 - 17.7 (0.4)
Oct 12 -17.3(0.4)
Oct 13 - 16.9 (0.4)

Hopefully get a decent bump on Saturday.

Last edited:

flying coconut

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 21, 2012
My wife works as an affiliate to St Vincent’s and RPA in Sydney, also have a footy mate who is a Dr at Westmead. They’re all flat out and many are at breaking point. Being some of the larger hospitals they are having to take overflow from some of the smaller hospitals also

Exactly, which again just goes to show how full of shit these tin foil hat wearing imbeciles are.

The crow

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 22, 2020
Typical Jones out, might as well get jabbed if you don't know what's happening around you any more than we do brother

Haha na all the more reason not to. Again, happy for anyone to get jabbed of they're happy with the choice. Hope you all live long and happy lives. I plan to do the same sans the vaccine.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Let them laugh it up while they can, only a few of us can handle the black pill Sup, they have no idea how bad things really are.

View attachment 45466 View attachment 45467
View attachment 45468 View attachment 45469
View attachment 45470
View attachment 45471
View attachment 45472

Unfortunately things look poised to get pretty shit for a while.

Hopefully we can outrun the worst of it.

It is going to be close though. Hard times are a coming. No one will be laughing soon.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings