1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
One for the crow. I’m vaccinated but still found it funny 🤣

0D67A962-767B-4646-8702-19006AB4E21B.jpeg

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Sorry, but the basis for this blog is based on inaccurate information. Yes, a number of vaccinated people died… of unrelated heart attacks and heart disease…. unrelated to the vaccine and to COVID. Only one vaccinated persons death was COVID related.

This is the problem with getting information from blog sites like planB…. they only interested in twisting the information they see to suit themselves. A quick fact check for the vaccination figures they provide for Singapore shows how they aren’t interested in presenting true information. They say the vaccination rate is 85% in Singapore when it’s 81%.

Last edited:

Mr Brownstone

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 9, 2014
I see Michael Plank is calling again for level 4 or else we could have 150 cases a day by November. These experts need to understand that there is a lot more going on at the moment than just daily Covid cases. Unless our hospital capacity is under threat, which it’s not even close to, then Level 4 ain’t happening.

Viking

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
He's welcome to keep sending his equipment to these overflowing hospitals. I'll keep believing what I see with my own eyes, what I'm told by paramedics and nurses I know.

I'll also let you know that I won't be outlining what's going on from start to finish for inruin because I have no idea.
I just don't believe the official narrative at all. If you do, great. Happy for you believe whatever you want. I'd just encourage all to do a bit of scratching around.
Who cares about that boring shit, he asked you about the drugs!

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I think you will find that of the population about 92-93% will get vaccinated.

There are probably about 5% who are hesitant thanks to all the misinformation these muttonheads are spreading around.

Then you have the 2-3% anti vaxxers like these twits on here who will never get it.

No great shame, at the end of the day they will get Covid at some point and some of them will get off lightly, some won't.

You can guarantee if they get it bad they will change their tune real quick and be begging for help.

I see it the same way in terms of hitting very high vaccination rates.

People need to remember that we have not lived in a country where the Govt can no longer protect you from Covid.

That alone will be the quantum shift the hesitant need.

The Govt are starting to tell us they can no longer protect us.

We already have very high citizen compliance with Covid.

Therefore, throw in a nasty outbreak at there will only be a few idiots in every hundred people left.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I see Michael Plank is calling again for level 4 or else we could have 150 cases a day by November. These experts need to understand that there is a lot more going on at the moment than just daily Covid cases. Unless our hospital capacity is under threat, which it’s not even close to, then Level 4 ain’t happening.

Typical health official. Unable to process the reality that the reason level four will not work, is the same reason it failed in the first place.

Imagine you are a crime boss in this country right now.

While the Covid border exists your profits are hammered.

What would any crime boss do in this situation? support the conditions that sees cops stopping you at Bombay and Silverdale, or create the conditions where those borders no longer make sense because the virus is everywhere?

Viking

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
He's welcome to keep sending his equipment to these overflowing hospitals. I'll keep believing what I see with my own eyes, what I'm told by paramedics and nurses I know.

I'll also let you know that I won't be outlining what's going on from start to finish for inruin because I have no idea.
I just don't believe the official narrative at all. If you do, great. Happy for you believe whatever you want. I'd just encourage all to do a bit of scratching around.
Seriously though, which hospitals do the paramedics and nurses you know say are sitting empty? I'm guessing that by empty you mean that they are well under full capacity. I really know nothing about Australian hospitals but Auckland hospitals are always busy, virus or no virus.

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Typical health official. Unable to process the reality that the reason level four will not work, is the same reason it failed in the first place.

Imagine you are a crime boss in this country right now.

While the Covid border exists your profits are hammered.

What would any crime boss do in this situation? support the conditions that sees cops stopping you at Bombay and Silverdale, or create the conditions where those borders no longer make sense because the virus is everywhere?
I thought you were all for the expert led rather than a political led response 🤣

flying coconut

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 21, 2012
Chemical research is like buying expensive lotto tickets...and then you have a patent for 20 years when you win Powerball

Oh ok the paramedics and nurses you know right of course hahaha typical response from someone talking out their ass.

• Love
Reactions: J_P, kos and Inruin

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Seriously though, which hospitals do the paramedics and nurses you know say are sitting empty? I'm guessing that by empty you mean that they are well under full capacity. I really know nothing about Australian hospitals but Auckland hospitals are always busy, virus or no virus.
My wife works as an affiliate to St Vincent’s and RPA in Sydney, also have a footy mate who is a Dr at Westmead. They’re all flat out and many are at breaking point. Being some of the larger hospitals they are having to take overflow from some of the smaller hospitals also

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I thought you were all for the expert led rather than a political led response 🤣

I am. And this guy is Ninja level at this stuff compared to me at spacey machine at an Uncles food bar level.

However, I have worked in health care. I have seen when models and ideals start to ignore the reality around them.

And they always fall over when someone smart....at anything....thinks he can control....or predict....the behaviour of another human being...who has spent his entire life....living on a completely different fkn planet than them.

I saw this over and over in mental health, highly qualified Shrink tries to cure a man who likes smashing earwigs with rocks all day because they think they understand them.

This wave, has been a tale of epidemiology, not stats and modelling.

Stats were beautiful, we were all saved, till a Mob mole entered the fray.

After that all those books of learning are not fit to wipe your arse on.

Context. Always context. Be prepared to change your position or become irrelevant.

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Oh ok the paramedics and nurses you know right of course hahaha typical response from someone talking out their ass.
A couple of very simple questions for you @flying coconut… how many orders for your equipment would from paramedics and nurses? in a hospital situation, wouldn’t the orders for equipment come from people further up the food chain?

The crow

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 22, 2020
Fantastic. So something is going on but you don't know what or by who. 🤣 Scratching around for what? If you have an itch get it checked out.

One of the few honest things I have heard from you. You have no idea
Neither do you. You just parrot what you heard on last nights news and act like you're all up to date.

• Haha
Reactions: Inruin

The crow

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 22, 2020
Yeah empty is certainly the wrong word. Well below capacity. Mostly due to elective surgeries being postponed.

kos

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 16, 2013
Australian hospitals sit empty?

What drugs are you on, I work in the hospital system so can tell you that you are 100% wrong, many hospital are full at the moment to the point where people who should be in hospital are being treated remotely at home.

I organise to send out the equipment they need on a daily basis and there are hundreds of them.
Yes dead right.
What state are you in FC?

kos

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 16, 2013

Just preface your comments to Victoria.
You have no idea about other states.

Reactions: Worried2Death

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
I am. And this guy is Ninja level at this stuff compared to me at spacey machine at an Uncles food bar level.

However, I have worked in health care. I have seen when models and ideals start to ignore the reality around them.

And they always fall over when someone smart....at anything....thinks he can control....or predict....the behaviour of another human being...who has spent his entire life....living on a completely different fkn planet than them.

I saw this over and over in mental health, highly qualified Shrink tries to cure a man who likes smashing earwigs with rocks all day because they think they understand them.

This wave, has been a tale of epidemiology, not stats and modelling.

Stats were beautiful, we were all saved, till a Mob mole entered the fray.

After that all those books of learning are not fit to wipe your arse on.

Context. Always context. Be prepared to change your position or become irrelevant.
Like that modeller who said this week we will have 100 cases a day in a months time… more like next week…

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings