How many confirmed cases will NZ in total have as announced at 25 August press conference

• 148 - 160

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 161 - 179

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 180 - 199

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • 200 - 219

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • 220 - 239

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 240+

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • NFI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
The Project named them at 7 last night. Not opposed as it might make others in future think twice. Public name and shame is still effective.
Totally agree. I think the sad thing is that these people actually believed it was a good idea. No friends or family in hospital or dying that would be nice to see, just a weekend away for a ski with a cup of tea and a lie down.

The second thing that needs looking at with two supposedly intelligent people, how the hell did they think that at this time, in this country they would be anonymous enough to get away with it.
And as for his mum and the the co-owners not being aware they were going (or actually there), yeah right! I suppose he pinched the key out of his mum's purse.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
just a weekend away for a ski with a cup of tea and a lie down.
They are the horse set mate. No tea, just plenty of top shelf and shagging. :rolleyes:
The second thing that needs looking at with two supposedly intelligent people
Educated doesn't necessarily mean intelligent;)
how the hell did they think that at this time, in this country they would be anonymous enough to get away with it.
Easy...totally self entitled horse crowd...a cut above the rest
And as for his mum and the the co-owners not being aware they were going (or actually there), yeah right! I suppose he pinched the key out of his mum's purse.
Google the mother:rolleyes:

Reactions: Sup42

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
It seems that people don't get it.

Lets assume a number is put on it, say 85%

What does the Govt do if nationally 87% are fully vaccinated but only 83% of the say the South Auckland population?

There will be those that will say you said 85% & we have achieved that so why don't you....

However given the lower % in a vulnerable population it may still be too risky to do ....
I get it but the question still remains at what level do we say we're there and won't require level 4 lockdowns as the PM is alluding to?

I think they're between a rock and a hard place on this. They know the public appetite for lockdowns is waning but there is no alternative, even when vaccination rates are as high as they can be.
The elephant in the room as Bruce would say is the unvaxxed tranche. Elimination means protecting everyone but as we're seeing overseas as soon as you relax, the body count goes up and the majority are unvaxxed. We've even seen that here with the ICU/Hospitalisation in this outbreak.

I'm not sure the Govt is ready for that yet and is hoping for a magic bullet.

Last edited:

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Feb 3, 2014
Auckland
Snap out of it.

Poor kient got taken into custody.

He is in Jail. Not the sort of at home sprung by countries top lawyer situation is it.

This bloke can't buy his way out of the local Jail.

Did the Toddy's get thrown in a Wanaka Cell?
You could take from the article that he was released from jail and allowed to return to Auckland

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Snap out of it.

Poor kient got taken into custody.

He is in Jail. Not the sort of at home sprung by countries top lawyer situation is it.

This bloke can't buy his way out of the local Jail.

Did the Toddy's get thrown in a Wanaka Cell?
Both returned home to Auckland…

What’s his name? Or is bush justice only based on jealousy towards rich pricks 🤣

Reactions: bruce

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
MSD are bastards.

I feel angry about the pensioners stuck in Oz since the travel bubble, having their pensions cut after the mandatory twenty six week cut off.

MSD are saying that in a pandemic their situation was foreseeable.

Well If I am being mean I would say the same, yes it is a chance you will get caught out by Covid.

However, these peoples pensions are not costing MSD anymore to pay by virtue of them being in Aus.

The money does not belong to MSD. It is the right of citizens, it belongs to the people you bastards.

The poms pay pensions to ex pats all around the world.

And MSD wonder why people end up stabbing and shooting their staff....

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
It is you that doesn’t have a clue.

The NZ Lawyers and Conveyancers Disciplinary Tribunal decisions are published for everyone to read
Some are...some are not...you a lawyer?

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I feel angry about the pensioners stuck in Oz since the travel bubble, having their pensions cut after the mandatory twenty six week cut off.
That was raised at the presser today. Hipkins reckoned they were on to it.

Reactions: Sup42

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
The home recovery seems to be the plan.
You been vaccinated?...No? Stay home then.
That may sound harsh but I fear it will come to that.
Undertakers better be ready.
The struggle in Aus is how unvaccinated customers are going to be handled, at this stage it’s up to individual businesses to check and turn away unvaccinated. Business owners are a bit wary and I don’t blame them, can just imagine the rants and scenes the unvaccinated will stir up when they get turned away

Reactions: Sup42 and bruce

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings