bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Do you honestly think that our government are really going to reply to Matthew Hooton or even worry about his column
Absolutely. Especially if Hooton is wrong Cindy will be onto it. I guess if Mike Hosking takes it up she will as well.

Nangsy

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 27, 2021
Baaa!!
Thought you were just a terrible poster in warriors player threads but good to know you're an all rounder.
You antivaxxers are a bunch of idiots.
What am I saying that’s wrong? You actually think Gates is a good bloke and wants the best for us? He’s got the same goal as all the high ups. Just putting a different view out there.

J_P

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 4, 2020
What am I saying that’s wrong? You actually think Gates is a good bloke and wants the best for us? He’s got the same goal as all the high ups. Just putting a different view out there.
What the hell does bill Gates got to do with the vaccine?i don't trust bill Gates and his eugenics btw

Reactions: Worried2Death

Nangsy

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 27, 2021
What the hell does bill Gates got to do with the vaccine?i don't trust bill Gates and his eugenics btw
Half of what I was posting was about bill Gates. Was also mentioning COVID Vaccines, which Bill Gates has a big hand in. Just questioning the Narative.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Half of what I was posting was about bill Gates. Was also mentioning COVID Vaccines, which Bill Gates has a big hand in. Just questioning the Narative.
The Gates foundation donate money towards vaccine research for a select number of candidates.

Neither Gates nor Microsoft have anything to do with the design, testing or manufacture of the Covid Vaccines.

Are you going to stop using Antibiotics? Gates funds their development too.

Gates is a hero.

All this fkd up shit is just lunacy.

Inruin

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
I think we’re lucky to be getting the vaccines we are, with how it’s been and being managed. Surely it makes sense to immunise the worst effected to limit the possible variants.
I'm not sure that this is even a decision that is being made by anyone. Is there a world vaccine portion control committee allocating out to where they want based on greatest need? I think overall we are a blip in the total volumes being administered world wide and while I understand the sentiment I can't believe that this is actually happening.

J_P

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 4, 2020
Half of what I was posting was about bill Gates. Was also mentioning COVID Vaccines, which Bill Gates has a big hand in. Just questioning the Nara

Calling me an idiot, u don’t even know that Gates has a huge role in these vaccines
I'm an idiot brother, sorry for calling you 1. Didn't even notice bill Gates is running a vaccine programme!!

Melbourne Storm Central Coast Stadium, Gosford Rate Match

Last Game

13 Jun

4.3 Total Avg Rating
5.6 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 6 ratings