Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Think there’s a balance of keeping the human rights camp unprovoked. Remember at the start the protests at Aotea square.
International obligation under the United Nations to take responsibility for your citizens and protect their right to return home and not be made persona non grata a refugee without a state.

It may come to this one day though. New Zealand is the kind of isolated place that would take extreme measures faster than others, I am basing that off this current elimination strategy.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Well your wife is right in that the body is a risk. And incincerating would obviously remove that risk.

I know funeral directors etc obviously wear PPE, full PPE and are at risk from contact with family members of the diseased (close contacts).

I do not have a strong view either way in terms of whether we should be doing that, I never really thought about it too much, however if you are talking lowered risk your wife is right.
Thanks for that. Was weird when all those minks were culled in that there were reports of them escaping the ground in which they were buried. Was that fake news or they weren’t culled properly? Not saying it’s a zombie scenario but still so much we don’t know about covid 19.

john nick

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 28, 2020
tauranga
Thanks for that. Was weird when all those minks were culled in that there were reports of them escaping the ground in which they were buried. Was that fake news or they weren’t culled properly? Not saying it’s a zombie scenario but still so much we don’t know about covid 19.
Very true this bastard is evolving every day

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Al Jazeera says it's true, must be. Not saying it's zombies, but....

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Reactions: Noitall

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
No problem bro all my links are legit. Remember when it looked like Planet of the Apes was about to happen, back when there was only one strain and it was just a flue, those were the days

Planet of the Apes is happening.

Just wait till they give the Gorillas the Oxford Astrazeneca Vaccine which uses the Chimpanzee Adeno Virus.....

On a positive note one of them is being impeached already.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Guys if you are the sought to stock up on noodles and rice and wot not like me, now is the time to do it when it won't cause the shops problems and to avoid the chaos of lock down.

I just heard from someone in the know that they are preping their health care business for level four lock down, because in their estimation they think when it gets here it will be extremely hard to contain (not rocket science but they are a Doctor).

Do not worry, this is not scare mongering folks, just a timely reminder that private health care is preparing for lock down with the new strain, because they accept it will be hard to keep in quarantine.

I figure since everyone here is grown up and sensible that if workers are being told to get ready for it, we might as well if you so choose.

The thing about stocking the cupboards is you are actually doing your bit to help supply chains out.

The advice about probable lock down coming is just the reality of planning for the new Strain before it gets where it shouldnt be.

Last edited:

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Judith is a Trump sympathiser, I couldn't give a shite if she told me the time, however I do think the government is dragging the chain on vaccines.
I would love to have a contact in public health regarding our Vaccine status.

All I know is we have pre orders and agreements with the makers. I know we have the freezers here or coming.

I know we are lower on the list and the roll out cannot start before march.

Reactions: Rizzah and bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Guys if you are the sought to stock up on noodles and rice and wot not like me, now is the time to do it when it won't cause the shops problems and to avoid the chaos of lock down.

I just heard from someone in the know that they are preping their health care business for level four lock down.

Do not worry, this is not scare mongering folks, just a timely reminder that private health care is preparing for lock down with the new strain.

I figure since everyone here is grown up and sensible that if workers are being told to get ready for it, we might as well if you so choose.

The thing about stocking the cupboards is you are actually doing your bit to help supply chains out.

The advice about probable lock down coming is just the reality of planning for the new Strain before it gets here.
I was just speaking to a tradie mate about a lockdown.

He asked me what I knew and I told him I am not well connected, at all, but that the new virus is in the country and it probably will get out.

How much intelligence does that take?

My worry is about the economic effect.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015

He asked me what I knew and I told him I am not well connected, at all, but that the new virus is in the country and it probably will get out.

PS...knowing our bloody record with Cindy and the crew it is probably out already, they just don't know where.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012

I do not know of an actual case though we would be stupid not to expect an announcement that the new strain is here in quarantine any day now, like you say, it doesnt take much to join those dots.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings