dean

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 13, 2016
Yes Dean I think we all understand that fact but what is the answer .Bring in the Armed Forces or what?
Worth a try. Personally, I would go for the toughest response possible, not just at funerals. I feel sorry for all those that have abided by strict conditions and missed funerals and tangi's for loved ones.

Reactions: Rick O'Shay

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I see another brazen flouting of the rules for a gang Tangi in Auckland. The top cop says no arrests and we will "educate" them.
I bet the woman who broke quarantine to get to see a loved one up north is feeling pretty pissed off by now along with the majority of the country who are trying to abide by the rules.

Don't we have any water cannon in this country?
Any form of Violent confrontation between police and these Wankers must be avoided at all costs unfortunately.
The police did a good job slowing down the Comancheros in the BOP through the courts.
Hopefully we see more of it.

A war on Gangs means a war on Police.
Better to get them in stings and in their individual homes.

dean

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 13, 2016
Where I live it’s getting out of control. Only 3 of the 10 Greater Manchester boroughs have infection rates below 50 per 100,000. In Bolton it’s now nearly 200 per 100,000
Any idea what the cause is for the upsurge in infection rates?

Reactions: bruce

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Why don't people like Jacinda and Ashley refuse to be interviewed by him. Seriously
Are they technically still being interviewed if they barely get to speak and he just rants. Its more like an interogation. Listening to Winston Peters with Hosking this morning, Hosking barely gets a word in.

Reactions: Sup42

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Earlier this week, one of my wife’s uncle‘s past away. Her cousins are now trying to finalise a list of fifty who will be “invited” to his tangihanga. Perhaps we should just make up some patches to wear on our backs so the police leave us alone and everyone can show up?

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
Any idea what the cause is for the upsurge in infection rates?
My own assumptions but, schools have returned for the Autumn term, too many idiots have been ignoring social distancing over the summer holding parties etc, restaurants and bars re-opening with a 50% government offer for customers. You can’t stay locked down forever.

Some of it will be people of Indian/Pakistan/Bangladesh heritage who have multi generations living together

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Feb 3, 2014
Auckland
Not sure what is going on but if you go direct to youTube and search:

Coronavirus whistleblower speaks out about possible COVID origin on 'Tucker'

the video is still there

Reactions: bruce

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

20 Sep

14 - 26
5.9 Total Avg Rating
5.9 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings