Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
Oh right, maybe he said $170, I confess I was very drunk. He didn't know how they planned to go about collecting it either.
I doubt the Greek population will care either way, payment of taxes seems to be optional there. They have a massive black economy and a poor record of tax collection in the visible economy. Iirc they didn’t even have records for lost tax for about 4 years

Swanley

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 13, 2012
Tonbridge, Kent, UK
I doubt the Greek population will care either way, payment of taxes seems to be optional there. They have a massive black economy and a poor record of tax collection in the visible economy. Iirc they didn’t even have records for lost tax for about 4 years
hence why a lot of houses seem incomplete with steel bars reinforcing concrete sticking out etc ...You only need to pay tax on a house which has finished construction.....

Reactions: Hardyman's Yugo

DavidMcKay1974

Warriors 1st Grader
Aug 28, 2013

Nelson is on the way up again. They already have 5 plus these two and if they are infectious a lot more people are going to get infected. So they were doing well with just the 1 and now it's about to get messy.

As long as it stays in Nelson, and Christchurch doesn't get too bad, I'm happy otherwise it'll be around the South Island in days.

• Sad
Reactions: Worried2Death

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016

Nelson is on the way up again. They already have 5 plus these two and if they are infectious a lot more people are going to get infected. So they were doing well with just the 1 and now it's about to get messy.

As long as it stays in Nelson, and Christchurch doesn't get too bad, I'm happy otherwise it'll be around the South Island in days.
I'm hearing Jaws music for us down here mate.

Could just be the mrs yelling at me to get off the internet and come to bed, she's scares me when she's ovulating. Night fellas, wish me luck and god help us all.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings