General Cooper Vuna re-signed

• Thread starter warriors4life_old
  • Start date

warriors4life_old

From www.stuff.co.nz

Meanwhile, the Warriors have given wing Cooper Vuna a new one-year deal after deciding not to make a formal offer to Rooster Michael Lett.

warriors4life_old

That's good news for the club, Vuna is a promising player for the future.

KeepingTheFaith_old

I'm happy with that. Vuna showed the previous two weeks that he has some speed and is pretty elusive. Did nothing wrong in his two games this year and deserves further opportunities.

warriorfaithful*_old

Another young prospect signed!!!!! Awesome news on the back of a warriors win last night :)

sebastian_old

Has anyone seen Lett play, is Vuna better than Lett, if so great news & he is Kiwi i guess.

sebastian_old

warriors4life said:
From www.stuff.co.nz

Meanwhile, the Warriors have given wing Cooper Vuna a new one-year deal after deciding not to make a formal offer to Rooster Michael Lett.

Do you remember what post you saw it on, as i can't find it??

Jesbass_old

Great to hear that Vuna has been re-signed, but I'd be curious to know how much of a loss, (if any), Michael Lett is.

playdaball_old

I was reading the Specific Magazine (Pacific mag) and they named a dream Tongan team. Vuna was at full back, Volcano and Manu on the wings, all 3 Anderson Bros, Kite, Awen and others...

Batz_old

VUNA WILL DEVELOP INTO A STAR I TELL YOU. HAS FLAIR AND AGILITY - WATCH THIS KID

Esoj_old

good signing. another of the young guys signed up. has good potenial and maybe will get more chances next year.

commonsense_old

i wanna say i think it's good news. it depends on whether he will get a run next season. it will be hard for him no matter how good he plays. but good on him, took him only 2 games to prove his worth to the warriors.

Murphdogg1_old

A lot of things can happen in a year - both good and bad so i dont wanna jynx anything but saying 'so and so' is a shoe in for a starting spot or vica versa that 'so and so' will have a hard time cracking first grade next year is a brave call

to get your evidence you only have to look at the differing fortunes this season of Todd Byrne, Misi Taulapapa and Patrick Ah Van as well as Simon Mannering

EDIT: On the note of the topic though i am stoked that Vuna is resigned, really looks like a top prospect - got a feeling he is gunna break open a game soon - and a kiwi to boot! absolutely awesome