General Cooper Vuna 2 Bulldogs (Rumor)

dc_bull_old

hey peopls just heard that thier is speculation that cooper vuna is on his way 2 the bulldogs in 2007. Not yet confirmed but it seems 2 be a 3 year deal.

warriors4life_old

Damn, if it's true I'm sad to see him go, he was a good player but never really got a good shot at first-grade with the Warriors.

Skinny_Ravs82

Well; it's just a rumor at this stage so we shall see. In these circumstances I'm not prepared to say anymore than that

KeepingTheFaith_old

Good luck to him displacing El Masri and Utai. He'll offer some quality depth though.

Jesbass_old

He's still officially a Warrior according to their stats roundup for this week's match, but things can change.

sebastian_old

Why would the dogs want another back since they have Utai, Hazem, Tonga, Phelps not to mention a 1000 no name backs in priemer league. To add to that they've bought Darryl Millard from the Dragons. Lucky bastards too, he has superstar written all over him. Gee, the dogs are lucky with signings, you think they've lost good player & they'll pull 2 out of they're arse. Credit to the dogs talent scouts i suppose. Which reminds me are the warriors signing someone else or are they waiting for all the bargain buys to be gone??? I know we've got money problems, but we can still afford 25 players, especially since we've let some big money players go. Or am i just out of fashion, is 22 the new 25??

Fobin_Hood_old

sebastian said:
Why would the dogs want another back since they have Utai, Hazem, Tonga, Phelps not to mention a 1000 no name backs in priemer league. To add to that they've bought Darryl Millard from the Dragons. Lucky bastards too, he has superstar written all over him. Gee, the dogs are lucky with signings, you think they've lost good player & they'll pull 2 out of they're arse. Credit to the dogs talent scouts i suppose. Which reminds me are the warriors signing someone else or are they waiting for all the bargain buys to be gone??? I know we've got money problems, but we can still afford 25 players, especially since we've let some big money players go. Or am i just out of fashion, is 22 the new 25??

Hes been linked to Leeds from what ive heard, I dont see the logic in the bulldogs signing him either. Miguel Start seems to be a definate 1st grader taking over Vuna next season more or less.

average2poor_old

Also, do you think the bulldogs may be looking to subtley push Utai to the outer. I mean, he's bordering on a liability really isn't he?

raypower_old

average2poor said:
Also, do you think the bulldogs may be looking to subtley push Utai to the outer. I mean, he's bordering on a liability really isn't he?

Liability? I haven't really thought of him in that sense. I think he makes them look more dangerous out wide as he always keeps pretty low to the ground, that said though he's pretty poor under the high ball. To be honest I haven't watched him that closely for a while. How solid is he one on one?

warriors4life_old

rayroxon said:
average2poor said:

Liability? I haven't really thought of him in that sense. I think he makes them look more dangerous out wide as he always keeps pretty low to the ground, that said though he's pretty poor under the high ball. To be honest I haven't watched him that closely for a while. How solid is he one on one?

Offensively one on one there is no better winger, Utai barges through his opponent and gets the try close to the line.

I think average2poor is referring to him being sent off a couple of weeks ago.

raypower_old

Sorry probably should have asked defensively with the one on one.

As for the send off being a liability, would that mean Woolford, Crocker and Morley are considered liabilities too?

tezzah_old

Both Cooper and Miguel are young guns!

Both have heaps to learn!

Both will be phenomenal with time! Just like Pat Ah Van but Id say they still have plenty of time to play NRL.

warriors4life_old

rayroxon said:

As for the send off being a liability, would that mean Woolford, Crocker and Morley are considered liabilities too?

Yes, because they can miss plenty of games each season due to suspension, which is almost like being paid but not doing any work (apart from training). I don't think Utai is a liability though, he doesn't get suspended too often.

Skinny_Ravs82

warriors4life said:
rayroxon said:

Yes, because they can miss plenty of games each season due to suspension, which is almost like being paid but not doing any work (apart from training). I don't think Utai is a liability though, he doesn't get suspended too often.

Nah Matty U is prety awsome he plays well and despite his some what smaller size you can't take him lightly! As for the suspension part I don't really recall him having too many problems although sometimes he just ends up on the wrong side of the play