General Cooper goorrnnnee (Rumour)

tezzah_old

Just read in the rugbyleaguenz.com website that Cooper Vuna will not be with the NZ Warriors for much longer

warriors4life_old

There has to be a reliable source rather than just talk on their forum.

Wiki_old

Well as long as they pick up Miguel then I'm not too upset if they drop Vuna. But they need to get Miguel otherwise I'll be upset! :p

MiXmasterreece_old

Re: Cooper goorrnnnee

tezzah said:
Just read in the rugbyleaguenz.com website that Cooper Vuna will not be with the NZ Warriors for much longer

Ive read the post and the source cannot be confirmed as being reliable yet.

patty_old

yeah tualapa has gone as well though..but even then we still have a bit of depth in ah van, byrne, martin and vatuvie

KeepingTheFaith_old

The Warriors have already said they're looking at buying another winger. That's why they were interested in Covell. I've been worried about Vuna ever since I heard the Warriors were on the lookout for one.

dazzler13_old

Vuna

Vuna's attitude has become a problem by all accounts.
He is not considered a team player and the Warriors threatened to chuck him out about a month ago unless he tidied his act up.
It is this reason that he hasn't played first grade yet.
Pity because he is clearly a talent but we all know that players must tow the party line and Vuna time and time again doesn't.

MiXmasterreece_old

Well thas disappointing to here, my money would be on him being released if thats the case...