General Conspiracy Theories

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
just as well he doesnt have a dynamic IP, would be easy to reset and create another personna

gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
Kind of like Where's Wallie, but with a psychotic internet weirdo instead of a stripey nerd.

that sounds like fun, so now we need a gun so that when we find him we can shoot him down

Reactions: Hitman82
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Crack up. ToiletDuck looks like you burned the wrong witch bro!
Sorry i should have been clearer. edd, macker, urban warrior, DAVE, and a few other aliases all belonged to the same guy commonly referred to as edd.

I was basically saying that the guy who posted this thread(JKNZ) doesnt seem to be related to edd.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Sorry i should have been clearer. edd, macker, urban warrior, DAVE, and a few other aliases all belonged to the same guy commonly referred to as edd.

I was basically saying that the guy who posted this thread(JKNZ) doesnt seem to be related to edd.
2 weeks before he was outed I actually asked you in a PM whether they were the same person and you said no. Were you protecting him for some reason???

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
2 weeks before he was outed I actually asked you in a PM whether they were the same person and you said no. Were you protecting him for some reason???
Lol no! His most recent ip addresses didn't match but his earlier ones did cross with his other aliases. To cross check everyone's ip addresses from every single one they have ever used takes time...at that time anyway. Few other measures have since been implemented...outside of ip based as well.

Reactions: mt.wellington
ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Administrator
Lol no! His most recent ip addresses didn't match but his earlier ones did cross with his other aliases. To cross check everyone's ip addresses from every single one they have ever used takes time...at that time anyway. Few other measures have since been implemented...outside of ip based as well.

Yeah I went through them all, which is how I cross-matched him (from memory).

And I'm glad I didn't ban an innocent Hitman82. It takes A LOT to get banned here. Basically you have to ignore several PM's and continue to do everything you've been asked not to for weeks on end.

Reactions: Hitman82
gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
Oh knowes i kicked my router power supply and i had to reset my router, and as i have a dynamic ip it'll show me as being someone elce, but it is me guys - honest.

or is it? Maybe Im Ed and ive just taken over this account......... <insert evil laugh here>

• Haha
Reactions: charlie bobmarley