General Congrats to BigGee

Reaction score
Miket12

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Congrats to BigGee from Tauranga who was today's SuperFan. A just reward for someone always toiling away in the background.

Reaction score
fanrrior

fanrrior

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Yeah congrats man. Did you remember the shoutout? :p

Reaction score
Gee

Gee

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Congrats to BigGee from Tauranga who was today's SuperFan. A just reward for someone always toiling away in the background.
Thanks Mike capped off a great week.
Yeah congrats man. Did you remember the shoutout? :p
Got to go into the gym after the game and chat to the players as they went through their warm down / massages etc. Was only allowed to basically stand in the corner and talk to players as they walked by. My Wife and Daughter took heaps of photos of players in their underwear !
Did get to have a chat to J Ro . He was very appreciative and humbled by the gift of the board game from this forum. Said he hasn't played it yet, perhaps Jesbess better pop around and show him how to play it !

Reaction score
fanrrior

fanrrior

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Got to go into the gym after the game and chat to the players as they went through their warm down / massages etc. Was only allowed to basically stand in the corner and talk to players as they walked by. My Wife and Daughter took heaps of photos of players in their underwear !
Did get to have a chat to J Ro . He was very appreciative and humbled by the gift of the board game from this forum. Said he hasn't played it yet, perhaps Jesbess better pop around and show him how to play it !
Looking at players in their underwear, that's...nice.

Reaction score
Jesbass

Jesbass

NSW Cup Player
Reaction score
Thanks Mike capped off a great week.

Congrats, Gee.

Haha, that'd be funny. I'd just stand there yelling "you're doing it wrong!"...

Reaction score
Gee

Gee

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Looking at players in their underwear, that's...nice.
Yep , felt rather awkward standing in the corner, but wife and daughter thought it was great when all the players paraded past with shirts off going for their rub down. Didn't see SJ but the physio spent a heap of time on Mannering and Locke. Konrad seemed ok or perhaps those thighs are just too big for the physios hands.

Reaction score
Jesbass

Jesbass

NSW Cup Player
Reaction score
Yep , felt rather awkward standing in the corner, but wife and daughter thought it was great when all the players paraded past with shirts off going for their rub down. Didn't see SJ but the physio spent a heap of time on Mannering and Locke. Konrad seemed ok or perhaps those thighs are just too big for the physios hands.
What is the SuperFan gig and how did you win it, Gee?

(Also, which part of Tauranga are you from? I'm in Papamoa.)

Reaction score
Gee

Gee

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
What is the SuperFan gig and how did you win it, Gee?

(Also, which part of Tauranga are you from? I'm in Papamoa.)
They pick someone from the crowd each home game. You win a phone, and a bag leftover from the Vodafone Netball tribe (failed off shoot of VOT) with a scarf and 4 tickets to the next Home game , and you get to keep your superfan cape. Oh you also go into the draw at the last home game of all the superfans to win a trip to the Grand Final.
( live up Mclaren Falls ,lower kaimais JB . Best place in the world to live:) )

Top Bottom