Gameday Broncos vs Warriors - Finals Week 3 (Game Day)

vs

-

IN PROGRESS

Game Clock

01 Jan 1970

Match Stats

Tries
Conversions
/ Field Goals /
/ 2P Field Goals /
Try Assists
% Possession %
/ Set Completion /
Time in Opposition Half
Metres Gained
Dropouts
Dummy Half Runs
/ Kicks/Kick Metres /
40/20
20/40
Offloads
1 on 1 Steals
Line Breaks
Line Break Assists
Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Who will win?

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 17 14.8%
  • Warriors 12-

Votes: 49 42.6%
  • Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • Broncos 12-

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • Broncos 13+

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1995warriorsfan

Contributor
Broncos vs Warriors - Finals Week 3 (Game Day)
1695347728394.png
Game Day Thread !

This game is going to be so intense, hopefully our experienced guys keep us cool while their inexperienced young guys are overemotional and make errors. Great to have SJ back. His decision-making in that Knights game was superb. Also I think our brand of footy is more reliable than the Broncos. They play fast and are able to put on points but it also means they have plenty of errors in them.

Also would be nice if this game is allowed to flow and there aren't too many penalties given away. We have a pretty decent record with Sutton as ref so I don't think the ref will come into it.

So excited for this game, I feel like we're gonna win it.

LET'S EAT, UP THE WAHS!!!

Man I am enjoying this!

Thank you Warriors for a great year.

No one is giving us much chance in this. We have beaten up many a Broncos side in that narrative.

Andrew Webster arrived in Australia relaxed and chipper talking to the media, unlike our last trip over there where he was rattled by the loss of his play maker.

It all flows on from those two, If the boss is calm the troops are calm.

We saw what a calm Warriors side can do last week.

Strike first, strike hard, strike last.

Kia Kaha Warriors,you have been my one and only team since 1995 .How time flies .You can do this ,believe in yourselves and Webby .This seasons trip has just been amazing .Win,lose or draw,you take up a big space in my heart .Mind you a win by 6 would be bloody amazing …
You’ve got this .Will put the sign up soon .👍🏻👏🏻🥰👍🏻👏🏻

You know, I know this match is the most important in a decade. But this morning I’m relaxed and have no fear.

We’ve already won. The Wahs are the talk of NZ, Australia and Up the Wahs has gone global. The best crowds in the comp. We’ve learned to love our team again. And they are playing for us, for the jersey, for New Zealand.

This year, we’ve discovered who we are. And no amount of money can take that away from us.

We’re not a mega club with leagues clubs that resemble a 5 star hotel. We are the people’s club - where kings walk with the common man. Where a millionaire sits next to a working class man and whilst the Wahs are playing, they are equals. There is no division. No election campaign. No bullshit.

WE are the Wahs. Together. We are one united family here for the common purpose of riding the highs and lows of a competition that is regarded as the hardest in the world.

Is it our year? It absolutely is.

So today, all I want to see is that spirit. I want to see our boys let rip, have fun and enjoy the moment. To play with freedom and a joy knowing that no matter what happens, they return as hero’s.

And if they can go to Brisbane and spoil the NRL pundits script of a Panthers/Broncos grand final, then I will be delirious with joy!

Earning one more week of Wahs fever would give all of us such a buzz… and that of course is why we compete.

I can’t wait. If we can pull this off, then next week we get a shot at immortality. Beating the greatest rugby league team we’ve ever seen.

But right now, I wanna eat some Bronco.

Kia Kaha Boys - play the game of your lives with no errors, defend as a unit and build confidence throughout the game. Play your game, express yourselves and dreams can come true.

Can’t wait. UP THE FKN WAHS!

You know, I know this match is the most important in a decade. But this morning I’m relaxed and have no fear.

We’ve already won. The Wahs are the talk of NZ, Australia and Up the Wahs has gone global. The best crowds in the comp. We’ve learned to love our team again. And they are playing for us, for the jersey, for New Zealand.

This year, we’ve discovered who we are. And no amount of money can take that away from us.

We’re not a mega club with leagues clubs that resemble a 5 star hotel. We are the people’s club - where kings walk with the common man. Where a millionaire sits next to a working class man and whilst the Wahs are playing, they are equals. There is no division. No election campaign. No bullshit.

WE are the Wahs. Together. We are one united family here for the common purpose of riding the highs and lows of a competition that is regarded as the hardest in the world.

Is it our year? It absolutely is.

So today, all I want to see is that spirit. I want to see our boys let rip, have fun and enjoy the moment. To play with freedom and a joy knowing that no matter what happens, they return as hero’s.

And if they can go to Brisbane and spoil the NRL pundits script of a Panthers/Broncos grand final, then I will be delirious with joy!

Earning one more week of Wahs fever would give all of us such a buzz… and that of course is why we compete.

I can’t wait. If we can pull this off, then next week we get a shot at immortality. Beating the greatest rugby league team we’ve ever seen.

But right now, I wanna eat some Bronco.

Kia Kaha Boys - play the game of your lives with no errors, defend as a unit and build confidence throughout the game. Play your game, express yourselves and dreams can come true.

Can’t wait. UP THE FKN WAHS!
Well said Harry. You have captured the thoughts of the Mt Smart 'faithful' to a Tee. This is for the years of hope, those wet afternoons and evenings, that hoping that the most recent new coach was going to be 'the one'. This is our very special day and AW and the Boys know it. They will give their all. You cannot ask for more than that. Stay strong, believe, do it for yourself, and us! Believe, and you will deliver!

Shiiit how long did that week last?! 🤦
Game day finally here...I'm more excited than nervous, I just want to watch the boys rip in. I KNOW we can compete, and if we play well I KNOW we can win. After years of struggles that's all I've wanted really.

But the jobs not done yet. Midnight raid in Brissy coming up!

Year of the ambush baby

Proud As
May 2024 bring more of the same as we build long term success as a top 4 threat

Can we win today… Damn Straight
But if we fall…. Still so much Respect

Today it’s all about the small things
Play our game
Completions
Defence
Grind when required
Prepare for the square ups
Repeat sets pressure
Score when in the red zone
Limit Walsh
Match the pack

As long as no injuries, HIA, Cards and a good ref, then may the best tribe WIN

Still finding it hard to believe we are in the 2nd to last game of the season.

12 years waiting to get back here.

I think we are up for it. There are plenty of respected pundits too who give us a big chance.

We let Reynolds play in a dinner suit in Napier. Maybe that was necessary in the script because no way will he get the same space tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back