Post Match 2023 Warriors vs Knights - Week 2 Finals (Post Match)

vs

-

MATCH COMPLETE

01 Jan 1970

Match Stats

Tries
Conversions
/ Field Goals /
/ 2P Field Goals /
Try Assists
% Possession %
/ Set Completion /
Time in Opposition Half
Metres Gained
Dropouts
Dummy Half Runs
/ Kicks/Kick Metres /
40/20
20/40
Offloads
1 on 1 Steals
Line Breaks
Line Break Assists
Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Anyone think Rocco should take over the points kicking on a permanent basis and Shaun becomes the backup?

Damn good game. Jeez, it's getting harder and harder remembering the sub-10,000 crowds that used to attend the Warriors....

As to the song, surely the players are on board with that? If they want it kept for the dressing room they'd have said...

That was so fucken amazing, what a night! The boys brought their A game. Loved every minute, sister and I downed a hip flssk of tequila, shot a try, didn't last long šŸ˜‚
Oh Damn, I just heard a song One tequila, two tequila three tequila Four. Hope you didn't take the fourth shot.:eek:

don't want to be anything but jubilant, was at the ground and screamed myself hoarse -- however we better hope we don't get Adam F- as the ref again this year, he really don't like us eh? he was atrocious - the signature at the end when he called a fumble against us when a pass hit him directly in the chest ... doh

i cannot comprehend that we are 80 minutes from a grand finalā€¦ The fact that I had a throbbing Rocco from kickoff to the final whistle probably doesnā€™t help, havenā€™t had much blood get to my brain this evening..

Itā€™s hard to think of anything that went wrong out there tonight. They were ruthless right until the end.

4A938397-56B5-429A-BB18-11E0423B6CEF.jpeg

ā€œANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE!ā€

i cannot comprehend that we are 80 minutes from a grand finalā€¦ The fact that I had a throbbing Rocco from kickoff to the final whistle probably doesnā€™t help, havenā€™t had much blood get to my brain this evening..

Itā€™s hard to think of anything that went wrong out there tonight. They were ruthless right until the end.

View attachment 732

Saw it the first time

View attachment 732

Any news on Egan?

Back