General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

What do you guys hope they do in terms of types of clothing.
I like to identify as a Warriors supporter at the ground but all I have had this season is the cap.

Winter at MSS can be awful so I like to tog up, but there is nothing from the Warriors I could put over the top of my other gear.

For the record I have three layers, a tee shirt, a merino fleece, and a decent Katmandu jacket from the cheap shop at Onehunga.

So a really good quality hoody instead of the Katmandu, with my cap to go under the hoody would be just great.

Maybe I wasn't looking well enough.

I just had a look at the website and they have one for league, hopefully it will be in Warriors colours.

Every club should be accounting for a cross section of fans.
Some will want an identifiable piece small a small club logo - maybe on a polo and others will love a large logo print on a sweatshirt and T shirt.
Caps are a big category opportunity for The Warriors as are seasonal collaborations/ Limited Editions.
All you need to do is look at an NBA / NFL team merch selection on Fanatics.com to see what’s possible.

After the Puma years the first thing is to get a decent amount of stock available in-store and online.

I like to try on the jerseys or training gear as the sizing can change. More so when the suppliers change. It's been hard work seeing a large range of gear or sizes in store the last few years. At least Canterbury would have stock available by November/December.

The club should be pushing this hard after a successful year. Got to bye that Warriors gear for Christmas and the new season.

Dynasty Sport should be wanting to hit the ground running with a new club.

Does Dynasty Sports have a store in Hamilton?

I was checking their site but it didn't look like it. I was down there overnight for work about a month ago and noticed a store with the Dynasty Sports teams on the window. May have been another sports store or something.

Mate sent this to me the other day, probably shithouse quality (being from a random FB/insta ad), but not a bad idea for a holiday outfit!
Screenshot_20230929-140132_Messenger.jpg

Mate sent this to me the other day, probably shithouse quality (being from a random FB/insta ad), but not a bad idea for a holiday outfit!View attachment 980

That's the correct default reaction to anything sponsored on Facebook!
Tavlova though is a "known" meme poster and has been on Crowd Goes Wild once or twice, so wouldn't be the worst person to be purchasing from. Ie not a random Turkish website

That's the correct default reaction to anything sponsored on Facebook!
Tavlova though is a "known" meme poster and has been on Crowd Goes Wild once or twice, so wouldn't be the worst person to be purchasing from. Ie not a random Turkish website
Quality is good bro 😂 I print all of my stuff in Auckland and use AS colour tees for a nice fit. Have tonnes of customers and never had any complaints. 100% won’t scam you I swear 😉

Quality is good bro 😂 I print all of my stuff in Auckland and use AS colour tees for a nice fit. Have tonnes of customers and never had any complaints. 100% won’t scam you I swear 😉
Seen a bit of your stuff on Insta are u allowed to post some of it the mercy thread?

The One New Zealand Warriors’ Season 2024 collection will be available to purchase through the club’s Superstore, online and at authorised retailers from Friday, October 27, 2023.

https://www.warriors.kiwi/news/2023/10/09/warriors-and-dynasty-link-up/

The One New Zealand Warriors have today confirmed Dynasty Sport as their apparel partner for the 2024 season and beyond.

In announcing the partnership, One New Zealand Warriors CEO Cameron George celebrated this as another step forward in reaffirming the club’s identity as a proud New Zealand brand.

“From our earliest discussions, it was clear that the One New Zealand Warriors and Dynasty Sport shared a number of core values,” said George.

“With strong Kiwi roots and a deep passion for sport spanning across both grassroots and professional teams, we felt very aligned on our relentless commitment to excellence on and off the field.

“We look forward to presenting a world-class collection that celebrates our 30th competition season and which our players, staff and fans are proud to wear.”

Dynasty director and co-founder Tyler Rakich said the company was beyond excited to partner with a club it had dreamed of collaborating with.

“Some of my best memories were sitting in the West Stand at Ericsson Stadium as a young fella with my grandfather, cheering on the Warriors,” he said.

“It’s a genuine honour and privilege for us to have the chance to further uplift their brand with ground-breaking, high-quality apparel. We can’t wait to see everyone wearing the 2024 range.”

George also acknowledged the contribution of the incumbent partner Puma.

“The club has enjoyed a rich history with Puma, one which we were pleased to rekindle in 2022,” he said.

“We’re grateful to Pancho Gutstein and his team who have been tremendous supporters of the One New Zealand Warriors over the past two seasons in which we have seen record demand for club apparel.”

The One New Zealand Warriors’ Season 2024 collection will be available to purchase through the club’s Superstore, online and at authorised retailers from Friday, October 27, 2023.

About Dynasty Sport

We’re sportspeople too. Some of us play, some of us used to, some of us coach and all of us love to watch our favourite teams and athletes compete every week.

Dynasty Sport is a leader in rugby league, with a great reputation among fans and organisations for its impressive range and designs, high-performance technology and sustainability focus. The Cowboys, Titans, Sea Eagles, Tonga Rugby League, Toa Samoa and dozens of grassroots clubs across New Zealand and Australia wear Dynasty Sport.

Headquartered in Auckland with locations across New Zealand and Australia, Dynasty Sport operates across a global footprint. We are proud to supply high quality on and off-field sports apparel to professional and grassroots sporting organisations, schools, and businesses around the world.

We have a focus on sustainability too. Ecotek, our fabric made from ethically sourced recycled plastic bottles, is used in our ranges so the One New Zealand Warriors and all Warriors fans are making the sustainable choice when wearing the 2024 One New Zealand Warriors Dynasty Sport range.

For more information, please visit https://www.dynastysport.co.nz

“We look forward to presenting a world-class collection that celebrates our 30th competition season and which our players, staff and fans are proud to wear.”

Can we please set in stone when we celebrate anniversary years? please?

2010: 15 years, 2015: 20 years, 2019: 25 years.. I understand both ways of doing it are technically correct, but it just makes it look like we can't count hahaha

If we are going with it being the 30th this year, I hope we see a really faithful 1995 remake for the heritage.

Even go so far as to say pretty please with a cherry on top to Jason Paris to get a DB bitter-esque One NZ logo on it. Would be so sick

Screen Shot 2023-10-10 at 9.02.47 AM.png

A man can dream lol

I haven't been to a Champions store for a while due to where they are located. As my son wears his Warriors jersey all of the time I decided to get him an All Blacks jersey for his birthday.

As it is his 10th birthday on the weekend and we haven't got to anything I needed to search on line. A lot of places sold out. All Blacks Shop was too long for delivery.

Champions.co.nz I managed to get a jersey, a t shirt and a bag. Ordered Monday, arrived Tuesday.

Was impressed and noticed they had Dynasty on their site so checked if they would be an option in a few months. Damn it only union gear.

If you want a jersey for the World Cup they are quick turn around. Only frustration was their site kept removing things from my cart.

Back