Sports Darts Thread

Darts Thread

Choosing-the-right-dart.jpg

Didnt know where else to put this but any other Darts enthusiasts out there? Watch the World Championship final today?

Ive always been a van Gerwen fan but geez its mind blowing what Luke Littler has acheived here. Sixteen!!....just staggering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didnt know where else to put this but any other Darts enthusiasts out there? Watch the World Championship final today?

Ive always been a van Gerwen fan but geez its mind blowing what Luke Littler has acheived here. Sixteen!!....just staggering.
Mrs Ref and I started watching the World Darts Champs in 2013/2014 and have watched it since.

Pure theatre and thoroughly entertaining.
There is so much to like.
Non stop action.
The legs are quick and morph into sets and into a result.
The great finishes to legs.
The 9 darter attempts.
The walk out onto stage.
The crowd interaction.
The personalities of the players that we have become familiar with. The goodies and the baddies.

Mrs Ref and I started watching the World Darts Champs in 2013/2014 and have watched it since.

Non stop action.
The 9 darter attempts.
The walk out onto stage.
The crowd interaction.
The personalities of the players that we have become familiar with. The goodies and the baddies.
Man….it’s actually a bonafide great sport to watch, I’ve only been watching it for about a year now. It’s fantastic.

Mind you, I love & appreciate most sports….

Non stop action.
The 9 darter attempts.
The walk out onto stage.
The crowd interaction.
They have done it really well. It could so easily have been a boring, snore-a-thon but everything seems to work nicely with great crowd interaction

Back