• No regrats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Inruin

.... LOADING ....
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Yes, when he had a segment with his wife & ??
With Tim Wilson and Kate Hawkesby.

Talked about King Curtis, lunch with Ashley, monopoly with Goldsmith and Robertson, level 3 and cranes.

Must me another day maybe?

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Now we have life without parole do you think the guy who gunned down the young cop in Auckland will get the same?
No one knows that is for sure, consistency is not a hallmark of the Judiciary.
Judges in NZ are god like they have a ridiculous amount of power, you cannot even fire one.

Gut reaction says Dixpats guess at seventeen years non parole is a pretty good guess.

Although I would think it will be the upper end of a heavy sentence so maybe 22-30 years because he wounded another cop....so factor that in as an attempted murder.

We have had multiple terrorism attacks on our soil, going back as far as the bombing of the Huntly rail bridge in the nineteen fifties....although no one has ever been convicted of terrorism.

The bench mark for terrorism causing death, is now set at you die in NZ prison.

So I imagine if there is another terror conviction, and even if it is one death, that person will get life without parole.

Largely a result of how we respond to attacks on our sovereign soil by politically motivated killers.

Because of this judge, all judges in future will see their role as being a defender of the flag and the coat of arms of the crown against all terrorists.

Last edited:

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Murray Olds, BLM, The Warriors and food.

🙄
Check the end of Mrs Hosking's show, in the segment where she chats to Mike and they have comic banter and preview his shitshow. Fuck I hate that guy, it's good theater though.

Inruin

.... LOADING ....
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Check the end of Mrs Hosking's show, in the segment where she chats to Mike and they have comic banter and preview his shitshow. Fuck I hate that guy, it's good theater though.
When is her show? I do find it amusing that people who don't like him or her still listen to them 🥴

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
When is her show? I do find it amusing that people who don't like him or her still listen to them 🥴
Hers is on before his, then there's two old boomer clowns doing a double act, then Heather and her husband come on and talk about what the Hoskings said that morning and half of it is about them. I know the whole newstalk zb schedule since lockdown, there's about 6 people at the station and they're all married and probably cousins, classic kiwi radio

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings