PNG Kiwi

A great talent and a good young man, absolutely not fully appreciated here in Warrior land, as when given a chance in first grade, gave it a fair crack.

Now because SK insists on tanks on the wing and the battering ram Kata at centre there was no apparent room for him.

I believe SK should full on his sword in an honourable way step aside let Boy George out the door first and follow behind him.

Question will we have a guest CEO?

Sorry slightly off topic
Have things changed all that much?

• Haha
Reactions: Defence
Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon

Have things changed all that much?
I have no clue what the club is looking for in talent. We found wonder boy with his x-factor and we get rid of him at under his value! It's hard to be a fan of a club that hides everything from it's fans and we have to learn from other clubs what is going on in our own club!

Reactions: PNG Kiwi
Once A Warrior

Once A Warrior

I have no clue what the club is looking for in talent. We found wonder boy with his x-factor and we get rid of him at under his value! It's hard to be a fan of a club that hides everything from it's fans and we have to learn from other clubs what is going on in our own club!
A development club bro. They have said this but covid put a huge halt to that.

Sg ball was a start then was taken away. Lost guys like karapani, but hopefully we are back to this asap because it's the only way this club has success.

snake77

snake77

Did I miss something about Te Maire Martin?
Not really just a lot of speculation. The closest to anything official was an article saying the Warriors were looking at a player swap with the Broncos with Te Maire Martin to cover Walsh leaving. Te Maire Martin is off contract so they are free to negotiate with him anyway.

Officially Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad is the replacement for Walsh like Roger Tuivasa-Sheck was for Tomkins. We had someone that wanted to leave, we found a replacement and allowed the player to look elsewhere.

• Love
Reactions: bruce and Cces
WellingtonOrca

WellingtonOrca

My question is how broken is Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad? He seems to spend a lot of time off the field …. has he passed his peak a few years back after the 2019 GF? 👀

Hopefully Sticky pulls a Penrith and stops naming him for the rest of the year, probably would be the best thing for him to have some time off to recover.

AlexM

AlexM

He sort of worked himself into the ground in that GF had to leave the field with 15 to go.
Had a bulging disc I think and hamstring? Problems

Reactions: bruce
AlexM

AlexM

Is there a more likable guy than him?

Edit - Great to see a major news media cover a positive story about a player playing in an otherwise "meaningless" reserve grade game. Wish journalists did this more often.
If he can stay fit and injury free , great no 1 for us. Like a A- version of Roger Tuivasa-Sheck.

Noitall

Noitall

Is there a more likable guy than him?

Edit - Great to see a major news media cover a positive story about a player playing in an otherwise "meaningless" reserve grade game. Wish journalists did this more often.

He’s a great person that is a credit to the club with his experience and attitude.

AusWarriorsFan

Love this Bloke, wasn’t sure wether or not he’d be fullback, but I think he’ll be huge for us there
Have they stated he will be playing FB?

We need to sort out our centres. Pompey has peaked and I think hes our #1 reserve grade player. Right now we do not have a 1st grade level centre outside of Arthars who we have to give back, I hope we can make a move for him next year. Berry, Kosi, Vailea, that is where most of the points were gifted away. All very talented guys but far from 1st grade quality. We were worst defense and worst right centre defense, which teams for most of the season just lined up to run through.

So out of Martin or Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad we need to find a Centre. Id have thought Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad would make the better centre. Plus Martin has had an epic season for the Broncos this year. I cant believe how stoopid they are letting him go to sign a guy who cant tackle his own shadow in Walsh. If he hasnt figured out tackling by now, he has no hope for defensive vision and strategy. This is why I think it makes no sense to sign Halves to FB when they enter FG, its a position you need a lot of experience in prior. Egan half to Hooker is fine, not a stretch of the skills. And damn Egan looked go at 5/8th this year.

Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad is just a classy player who can fill ay spot. So Im happy wherever he pays. We have an epic Roster next year. If our coach demands quiet uncompromising work ethic hopefully that will sort out the guys who play lazy especially at Mt Smart where nobody is watching. But Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad wont be one of them, him and Rapana are 2 of my fav players for share work ethic.

Dannevegas

Dannevegas

Have they stated he will be playing FB?

We need to sort out our centres. Pompey has peaked and I think hes our #1 reserve grade player. Right now we do not have a 1st grade level centre outside of Arthars who we have to give back, I hope we can make a move for him next year. Berry, Kosi, Vailea, that is where most of the points were gifted away. All very talented guys but far from 1st grade quality. We were worst defense and worst right centre defense, which teams for most of the season just lined up to run through.

So out of Martin or Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad we need to find a Centre. Id have thought Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad would make the better centre. Plus Martin has had an epic season for the Broncos this year. I cant believe how stoopid they are letting him go to sign a guy who cant tackle his own shadow in Walsh. If he hasnt figured out tackling by now, he has no hope for defensive vision and strategy. This is why I think it makes no sense to sign Halves to FB when they enter FG, its a position you need a lot of experience in prior. Egan half to Hooker is fine, not a stretch of the skills. And damn Egan looked go at 5/8th this year.

Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad is just a classy player who can fill ay spot. So Im happy wherever he pays. We have an epic Roster next year. If our coach demands quiet uncompromising work ethic hopefully that will sort out the guys who play lazy especially at Mt Smart where nobody is watching. But Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad wont be one of them, him and Rapana are 2 of my fav players for share work ethic.
I think Vailea is first grade material. Berry in glimpses has shown that he can be.
I’ve said it before I think Browny killed his confidence you could see it clearly. Who Knows maybe Webster can work some magic on these young blokes, give them no restrictions just let them play their game. Either way at this stage I’d have Vailea and Berry starting centres.
Wing is also a shit fest besides Montoya