General Charity Auction Request

Makasene

Makasene

Hi all,

I have a couple of questions I would like to ask to see if anyone can help.

I own a much coveted 2013 Wellington Warriors Jersey which I am hoping to get signed, framed and then auctioned off for a charitable cause to support the treatment fund for a friend who has had a very surprising and tragic cancer diagnosis this week.

Does anyone have an answer to the following:

- Is Ben Matulino back in NZ (would love to get his signature being a Wellington local).
- Is Simon Mannering back in NZ (He was captain for the match and a Wellington Junior).
- Does anyone know how I might get in contact with them?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Reactions: 2 users
Miket12

Miket12

Hi, don’t know where they are myself but I’d suggest you contact mt.wellington or the club directly. if that doesn’t work, contact the Mad Butcher through his FB page.

Reactions: 3 users
fizurg

fizurg

Hi all,

I own a much coveted 2013 Wellington Warriors Jersey which I am hoping to get signed, framed and then auctioned off for a charitable cause to support the treatment fund for a friend who has had a very surprising and tragic cancer diagnosis this week.

- Is Ben Matulino back in NZ (would love to get his signature being a Wellington local).
- Is Simon Mannering back in NZ (He was captain for the match and a Wellington Junior).

Ben Matulino has a lawn mowing franchise in Papamoa. Could probably get his details if need be.

Reactions: 2 users
john nick

john nick

Hi all,

Ben is Bay Mowing Ltd Papamoa Just Google

Reactions: 1 user
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Let me know if u pull it off. Love that jumper and would love to see if I can pull some coin out of the sofa to make a bid. Especially if it helps a brother out.
Although full disclosure, the boss has limited my spending on stuff I cant wear, so might just be padding the bids out till I have to drop out

Miket12

Miket12

Makasene, don’t listen to gREVUS, I’ve got a 2021 Warriors poster signed by me as the opening and closing bid. Sorry gREVUS, no poster for you this year ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user