General Charity Auction Request

Makasene

Makasene

Hi all,

I have a couple of questions I would like to ask to see if anyone can help.

I own a much coveted 2013 Wellington Warriors Jersey which I am hoping to get signed, framed and then auctioned off for a charitable cause to support the treatment fund for a friend who has had a very surprising and tragic cancer diagnosis this week.

Does anyone have an answer to the following:

- Is Ben Matulino back in NZ (would love to get his signature being a Wellington local).
- Is Simon Mannering back in NZ (He was captain for the match and a Wellington Junior).
- Does anyone know how I might get in contact with them?

Any help would be much appreciated.

fizurg

fizurg

Hi all,

I own a much coveted 2013 Wellington Warriors Jersey which I am hoping to get signed, framed and then auctioned off for a charitable cause to support the treatment fund for a friend who has had a very surprising and tragic cancer diagnosis this week.

- Is Ben Matulino back in NZ (would love to get his signature being a Wellington local).
- Is Simon Mannering back in NZ (He was captain for the match and a Wellington Junior).

Ben Matulino has a lawn mowing franchise in Papamoa. Could probably get his details if need be.

john nick

john nick

Hi all,

Ben is Bay Mowing Ltd Papamoa Just Google

Reactions: Miket12
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Let me know if u pull it off. Love that jumper and would love to see if I can pull some coin out of the sofa to make a bid. Especially if it helps a brother out.
Although full disclosure, the boss has limited my spending on stuff I cant wear, so might just be padding the bids out till I have to drop out

Miket12

Miket12

Makasene, don’t listen to gREVUS, I’ve got a 2021 Warriors poster signed by me as the opening and closing bid. Sorry gREVUS, no poster for you this year ;)

• Haha
Reactions: john nick