General Charity Auction Request

Makasene

1st Grade Fringe
May 10, 2012
Hi all,

I have a couple of questions I would like to ask to see if anyone can help.

I own a much coveted 2013 Wellington Warriors Jersey which I am hoping to get signed, framed and then auctioned off for a charitable cause to support the treatment fund for a friend who has had a very surprising and tragic cancer diagnosis this week.

Does anyone have an answer to the following:

- Is Ben Matulino back in NZ (would love to get his signature being a Wellington local).
- Is Simon Mannering back in NZ (He was captain for the match and a Wellington Junior).
- Does anyone know how I might get in contact with them?

Any help would be much appreciated.

fizurg

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
hamilton
Hi all,

I own a much coveted 2013 Wellington Warriors Jersey which I am hoping to get signed, framed and then auctioned off for a charitable cause to support the treatment fund for a friend who has had a very surprising and tragic cancer diagnosis this week.

- Is Ben Matulino back in NZ (would love to get his signature being a Wellington local).
- Is Simon Mannering back in NZ (He was captain for the match and a Wellington Junior).

Ben Matulino has a lawn mowing franchise in Papamoa. Could probably get his details if need be.

john nick

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 28, 2020
tauranga
Hi all,

Ben is Bay Mowing Ltd Papamoa Just Google

Reactions: Miket12

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Let me know if u pull it off. Love that jumper and would love to see if I can pull some coin out of the sofa to make a bid. Especially if it helps a brother out.
Although full disclosure, the boss has limited my spending on stuff I cant wear, so might just be padding the bids out till I have to drop out

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Makasene Makasene, don’t listen to gREVUS gREVUS, I’ve got a 2021 Warriors poster signed by me as the opening and closing bid. Sorry gREVUS gREVUS, no poster for you this year ;)

• Haha
Reactions: john nick
Newcastle Knights McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle Rate Match

Last Game

19 Jun

4.4 Total Avg Rating
5.4 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 15 ratings