Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
Yeah I dunno, part of me was pretty surprised about the whole ‘Chanel Harris-Tavita to test the market’ thing. Imo has not shown enough to even consider testing the market. If you think you’re that good, back your self to beat Nikorima and Ash, who are both ‘failed’ halves, don’t just take the first opportunity to jump ship.

Most supporters either hope he comes good, or believe he can. I’ve been a critic but would love him to come on and dominate in the first 9 or 10 games next year.

My guess? It feels that someone’s told him he’s better than he is and feels he should be a walk up starter. If he gets an offer to be a starting half somewhere he’ll sign and push for an early release. Hope I’m wrong and does the hard yards a la Bunty

MXRecord

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 8, 2014
We have a history of holding on to players for far too long, waiting for that potential to come through.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
My understanding is that on Chanel's side they are unsure of his worth and are testing the market, I understand that the Warriors are OK with that.

Likewise the club wants Chanel to reach certain benchmarks and have given him time to reach them, entirely reasonable. The only hitch is him getting games, are we still with Redcliffe in Q Cup?

defensivebomb

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 29, 2018
I'd like to see Chanel Harris-Tavita be given a stern word from coaching to just concentrate on developing his game as a half and not to put his body on the line for massive hits

I don't care that he can put on a hit and fire up his teammates. The forward pack should lead the way there

No good having a half that sits on the sidelines and wastes his development stage

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
I'd like to see Chanel Harris-Tavita be given a stern word from coaching to just concentrate on developing his game as a half and not to put his body on the line for massive hits

I don't care that he can put on a hit and fire up his teammates. The forward pack should lead the way there

No good having a half that sits on the sidelines and wastes his development stage
Here is a highlight reel of just his hits.

They are things of beauty

Reactions: Worried2Death

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings