Welcome, Survivors, to challenge number four! This challenge is a simple matter of selecting players with the safest hands in both attack and defense. Each competitor must select two NRL players, one for their own tribe, and one for the opposition tribe. This means that each tribe will have a total of eight players.
Each tackle that a player makes earns one point for the tribe he represents. Each error that a player makes loses three points for the tribe he represents.
The tribe that scores the most combined points in Round 25 will win immunity. The winning tribe will also receive a mosquito net for each tribe member to assist with their rest at camp.
- Each competitor may name only two players, and must state the tribe they are representing and which of the two players represent the competitor's tribe, and which player represents the opposing tribe.
- Each NRL player may only be named once.
- Each NRL player selected must be named for Round 25. They may be either starting players or on the interchange bench.
- Because the Wiki Tribe has three extra tribe members, three members must sit out for this challenge. No competitor may sit out two challenges in a row. Because ONETRIBECHIEF and Robster sat out the last challenge, they may not sit out this one. Nobody may take their place if they fail to make a submission.
- Post your picks in this thread before the Friday night game starts: 9:30pm NZT or 7:30pm AEST.
Example said:Jesbass for the Probst Tribe
Ruben Wiki (Warriors) - Representing the Probst Tribe
Steve Price (Warriors) - Representing the Oprah Tribe