• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If im being honest, i think we half arsed it to keep those that will play next week healthy. We didnt show our hands and why would you. It was a game of just get through the 80. Try, but dont risk yourself injuries.

Our record over the last half of the season excl byes = L W W W L W W W W W W W L. History shows our atleast next 3 games = 😉

A month or two back when we were still speculating on if we'd make the 8 or then even the top 4 I was mainly worried about Manly and Redcliffe.

The Dolphins have a decent pack and some backs that can produce something. Yes they were on a losing streak coming into this game but they would have been up to finish their season on a high.

We likely would have gone over them with our main side. But the decision to get the main guys to rest some of the injuries is probably the best decision. Webster has taken the approach to only worry about one game at a time. He has earned the right to back off a bit and prep for a finals campaign.

I may have been hasty regarding TMM, he wasn't great today but with a full strength side next week he will be a great foil for SJ, I was concerned with his fitness but the fins were obviously targeting him in D, anyway looking forward to the next game to see who we get in week 1
I would usually agree but how great a foil can he be if he doesn't offer a kicking option?

Warriors definitely played bad first half but I think the goal of this game was met, players got minutes and combos were practiced.

Some good things I noticed:
Our left edge didn't leak like it usually does, so TMM and Curran did a good job on the inside.
Curran looked great.
Debutants played very well.

Some bad things I noticed:
A lot of toxic members when we start losing
Sironen is pants. No wonder he doesn't get more than 20 mins a game.
Volkman showed nothing except dropped balls, individual (bad) plays and bombs. That last dolphins try in first half is because he didn't recognize that out team was gassed and he should have kicked out.

I'm ok with TMM at 6 next week but glad we get everyone back next week. I think Siro played himself out of 17.

Warriors definitely played bad first half but I think the goal of this game was met, players got minutes and combos were practiced.

Some good things I noticed:
Our left edge didn't leak like it usually does, so TMM and Curran did a good job on the inside.
Curran looked great.
Debutants played very well.

Some bad things I noticed:
A lot of toxic members when we start losing
Sironen is pants. No wonder he doesn't get more than 20 mins a game.
Volkman showed nothing except dropped balls, individual (bad) plays and bombs. That last dolphins try in first half is because he didn't recognize that out team was gassed and he should have kicked out.

I'm ok with TMM at 6 next week but glad we get everyone back next week. I think Siro played himself out of 17.
Huh?

Complains about toxic members when losing then proceeds to list out all the negatives?….

What are you expecting from us when we’re losing… group hugs that everything gonna be aright ?….. not happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back