General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

Got my parcel in the mail today - Home jersey, preseason jersey and basketball singlet. I was XL in Puma jerseys, but went L for these jerseys.

Love all three jerseys - but one gripe is that the preseason jersey has an embroidered Warriors logo, but the home jersey has the silicone badges for the NRL & Warriors logos, which just looks a bit silly. Why would they not go with an embroidered logo... are they being phased out across the board? I personally prefer the embroidered logo.

Got my parcel in the mail today - Home jersey, preseason jersey and basketball singlet. I was XL in Puma jerseys, but went L for these jerseys.

Love all three jerseys - but one gripe is that the preseason jersey has an embroidered Warriors logo, but the home jersey has the silicone badges for the NRL & Warriors logos, which just looks a bit silly. Why would they not go with an embroidered logo... are they being phased out across the board? I personally prefer the embroidered logo.
What’s the fit on the basketball singlet like?

Was blessed enough to receive a gift from the GC at Dynasty. Blown away by the generosity from Tyler and the team.

Full disclosure. The team at Dynasty reached out to me to view my collection for ideas last November so it was known even that early that Puma were getting turfed out (from what I have been told the club were just over Puma and their supply issues as well as the poor quality of the gear. Preseason gear showing late, gear not showing up at all ie 2022 heritage shorts, training gear constantly ripping and not having the ability to replace gear quickly, using in house blanks and slapping club logos oin them... the list goes on).

Apologies for keeping the news confidential but I wanted to respect the trust they had in me. Surprised it stayed mum up until the club released that info themselves. I havent been privy to designs so Im as informed as anyone else here in that regard.

One thing I will add is the design team were genuinely excited to be the official supplier and getting the chance to work on the teams merchandise. As far as league merch goes the Warriors are the pinnacle. Makes it even better its a home grown company that is still locally owned and run. Using sustainable material is also another great touch.

According to someone at Dynasty the heritage jersey is going to be insane. No idea on release date but its a big call so heres hoping it delivers.

The basketball shorts are two weeks away with their next shipment not arriving until November 10th. I live in shorts year round so I'm desperate to secure a couple pairs at least. There was actually CCC shorts for the similar looking singlet they made but it never made it past the prototype stage. Chris, who use to work at CCC and is now at Dynasty has a pair of the prototypes and the basketball set has his design influence all over it.

Loving the range so far and that seems to be the general consensus across all social media platforms. Early sales indicate as much. The red collar on the home jersey is a nice nod to the original. Even the curves and proportions of the chevrons are on point with the 1995 jersey.

Never been a fan of merch using colours outside the traditional club palette so the training jerseys arent really me but no doubt there will be those that are thrilled with the teal and peach offerings.

Those basketball shorts though 🥵🔥🔥🔥. Going to be gutted if I miss out on a pair...
My goodness I hope they sell that drink bottle!! Is it a proper metal insulated one ??

Yep proper aluminium bottle. Bit of weight to it as well. Too scared to use it as the graphics probably wont last but looks great on the collection shelf...
I’d buy a one in a heartbeat if they were commercially available, unfortunately that type of thing is usually reserved for promo etc

20231027_162548.jpg

20231027_162556.jpg

Dynasty Sport heralds new dynasty for club​

Richard Becht & warriors.kiwiTimestamp
Mon 30 Oct 2023, 04:24 PM

A new dynasty has literally been launched with just-signed apparel partner Dynasty Sport unveiling the One New Zealand Warriors’ 2024 range.

About 100 guests including former Warriors players gathered at Ponsonby’s Studio 230 for an exclusive preview of the 2024 apparel range.

As the club enters its 30th season, the home jersey notably honours the original strip worn when foundation captain Dean Bell and the Auckland Warriors made their famous tunnel entrance for the landmark debut match against Brisbane at Ericsson Stadium on March 10, 1995.

Revealed at the preview were:
  • 2024 home kit (jersey, shorts, socks)
  • 2024 away kit (jersey, shorts, socks)
  • 2024 preseason training top 'Kikorangi'
  • 2024 preseason training tee
  • 2024 training hoodie
  • 2024 training tee
  • 2024 alternate training tee
  • 2024 long-sleeved polycotton jersey
  • 2024 basketball singlet
  • 2024 basketball short
  • 2024 club polo
  • 2024 training shorts
  • 2024 alternate training shorts
  • 20024 rain jacket
On the back of unprecedented merchandise sales in 2023, there was a strong demand for the 2024 supporter range as soon as it became available in a members-only presale last Wednesday and then when it went on public sale on Friday.

A second consignment of stock due in mid-November will ensure fans have the opportunity to purchase their gear in time for Christmas.

dynasty-1b.jpg

On the back of unprecedented merchandise sales in 2023.
I found a lot of the products hard to find in the last two years, even a lot of online retailers wouldn't have much range in terms of products or sizes.

The team was winning if Puma had more product out there the sales would have matched the 2011 Grand Final week where Warriors gear was flying off the shelf.

No doubt the product was in demand this year but still think sales could have been way higher if they didn't have supply chain issues with Puma. The club has even said the change of supplier should help get product out quickly if the demand ramps up.

I've been wanting some new training singlets & t shirts, and a polo. Especially now they changed back to the OG colours. I've got a CCC singlet and t-shirt and managed to get one Puma one from a few years back.

396846306_18395104183041233_8454276540969275810_n.jpg

397311370_18395104201041233_5871502060199242560_n.jpg

397311319_18395104192041233_8110977870808245294_n.jpg

I'd love to know the designers motivation behind this jersey. If I had to guess the head designer probably has a hard on for stripes and might be a closet Auckland RU fan from the clubs Ranfurly Shield Golden era.

I do like the design and the design elements, especially the smaller subtle details in the blue stripes which are actually amazing, but I'm much more of a traditionalist. Our OG colour scheme is iconic. Blue, white, red and green. One of my pet peeves is the buffet of designs and colours used across the clubs history that has our home games looking like an LGBTQ parade. The last thing we needed was another out of the box design. I guess it does have 2019 heritage jersey vibes and hoops have been used in that jersey as well as by Puma in 2003-2005 so I cant be too critical. They have also only used what appears to be the same pantones as their home jersey.

I just long for the day when sold out home games present the opposition with a unified sea of blue instead of the blue, orange, black, teal, green, grey, brown, red... you get what I mean. At least its not a fucking yellow picnic table cover so there is always that...

I'd love to know the designers motivation behind this jersey. If I had to guess the head designer probably has a hard on for stripes and might be a closet Auckland RU fan from the clubs Ranfurly Shield Golden era.

I do like the design and the design elements, especially the smaller subtle details in the blue stripes which are actually amazing, but I'm much more of a traditionalist. Our OG colour scheme is iconic. Blue, white, red and green. One of my pet peeves is the buffet of designs and colours used across the clubs history that has our home games looking like an LGBTQ parade. The last thing we needed was another out of the box design. I guess it does have 2019 heritage jersey vibes and hoops have been used in that jersey as well as by Puma in 2003-2005 so I cant be too critical. They have also only used what appears to be the same pantones as their home jersey.

I just long for the day when sold out home games present the opposition with a unified sea of blue instead of the blue, orange, black, teal, green, grey, brown, red... you get what I mean. At least its not a fucking yellow picnic table cover so there is always that...
Nothing wrong with being a table cloth mate.
You get laid 3 times a day and pulled off 3 times a day.
😉 😜

I thought it might have been a nod to the 25 year anniversary heritage jersey and the Auckland history maybe?

Last edited:

I was thinking the same thing that it looked like the old Auckland RU shirt
1698884477866.png

I thought it might have been a nod to the 25 year anniversary heritage jersey and the Auckland history maybe?
The 2019 heritage as mentioned in my post but I dont believe it is inspired by it. Too different IMO. I think its just a curse that egocentric designers and creative directors have where they have to put their own personal mark on a clubs history instead of just sticking to a clubs DNA. To them designing for a club like the Dragons and Rabbitohs is a yawnfest because they know they will only be able to use a red V or cardinal and myrtle for 95% of the kit but to me its awesome seeing that heritage respected and honoured.

Blue, white, red and green. Chevrons. Nothing wrong with it at all. We dont need to get fancy and come up with toothpaste looking designs that he nothing to do with the Auckland or New Zealand Warriors...

This is the 2024 warm up shirt for the cowboys by dynasty. It’s a throwback to the 2014 nines jersey they wore.

Are they going to re-release the alternate training shorts and training jersey?
They aren’t on the pre order list at the moment.

Yeah I just put that up being a dynasty strip and wondered if we might see some throwback jerseys later in the season or in the following ones?
I hope we get nothing like that it is butt ugly lol. If we get something I would like them to do a take on the 2011 home and away jerseys. I liked the black and the white jerseys.

Back