General Campion launches attack on anderson over 2002 grand final

warriors4life_old

But what if it had paid off? Then Anderson would have been called a genius by all concerned, Campion included.

That's what I said, if the Warriors had won the tactic would have been called brilliant and Anderson would be commended. But because it did not pay off the tactic has been made a scapegoat for the loss.

Skinny_Ravs82

That's what I said, if the Warriors had won the tactic would have been called brilliant and Anderson would be commended. But because it did not pay off the tactic has been made a scapegoat for the loss.
That's the way life is in professional sport. You do well and everything that worked for you is classed as genuis. You crash and burn and you are a fool.

Kaiaua krusher_old

This was raised last year and I said at the time that for a senior player he could have adopted a far more professional approach to the situation. This kind of hindsight raving does nothing for his "mana".

Jesbass_old

This was raised last year and I said at the time that for a senior player he could have adopted a far more professional approach to the situation. This kind of hindsight raving does nothing for his "mana".

I absolutely agree, KK. It makes him come across as a bitter individual.

sebastian_old

But what if it had paid off? Then Anderson would have been called a genius by all concerned, Campion included.

I think a grand final is way too important to risk experimenting a halftime gimic of a speech.