Staff Cameron George

Do you sack Cameron George

• Total voters

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
as one who threw a punch or two in my time
at Mount Albert players too...john nick ;)...just had a mate call me up from Oz saying I remember you belting (NAME WITHDRAWN).I said I cannot remember but I used to belt everybody, then I remembered I couldn't have...he played for my club!!

john nick

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 28, 2020
tauranga
at Mount Albert players too...john nick ;)...just had a mate call me up from Oz saying I remember you belting (NAME WITHDRAWN).I said I cannot remember but I used to belt everybody, then I remembered I couldn't have...he played for my club!!
Bruce you spoilt the story when you withdrew the name. Would love to know HER name??

hacksaw

Waterboy
Jun 27, 2020
OK guys, please take your horsie talk to the other sports section.
Maybe but this topic is about Cameron George who left racing to take on the Warriors as CEO in a game I doubt he knows much about. Cameron George also used to be CEO of Ellerslie.
An organisation called NZ Thoroughbred Breeders had their offices at Ellerslie which they had built. There was no lease in place with Ellerslie so at very short notice Cameron George booted them out which he would be entitled to do but it is another example of George's integrity

• Wow
Reactions: Akkerz and bruce

Geoff Public

Fold some clown
Contributor
Dec 7, 2018
Auckland
Perhaps if you read the article written by The Optimist it will out line the old boys network at the top of racing which Cameron George has fed from and assisted.
You didn't read my post so I will try again. Bruce Sharrock would be well enough connected to get a position without Cameron George.

Hypothetically if Cameron did help him and Bruce assisted us land a good player in gratitude, where is your problem?

Reactions: Penpal and bruce

hacksaw

Waterboy
Jun 27, 2020
You didn't read my post so I will try again. Bruce Sharrock would be well enough connected to get a position without Cameron George.

Hypothetically if Cameron did help him and Bruce assisted us land a good player in gratitude, where is your problem?
Yes Bruce Sharrock is part of the racing old boys network which includes George as Chairman of NZTR.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings