Staff Cameron George

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
Ask yourself, what the fuck does George know about coaching rugby league?

Nothing!
So why get involved with the SJ issue?
Kearney is answerable to Smith.
If that is the case then they are both under pressure right now. They should be working together if that is possible. If that was going to work I would have expected something by now. There is nothing wrong with this team in strength or skill to the extent they should be playing so badly. My guess is they are all out of options. Another capitulation like last week at the next MSS game and watch out.

Reaction score
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Reaction score
So why get involved with the SJ issue?
They were all in that room with SJ. George would have final say but he wouldn't have jumped the gun ahead of Kearney and Smith would he. Who do you think came up with the idea of informing SJ that he was free to look around for 2020? Kearney or George???

Reaction score
brightman

brightman

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
However the more I think about it, there is one obvious excuse, that all Warriors coaches have had to contend with this century.
Ahh... the "Lip Droppers":hilarious:

Reaction score
brightman

brightman

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
They were all in that room with SJ. George would have final say but he wouldn't have jumped the gun ahead of Kearney and Smith would he. Who do you think came up with the idea of informing SJ that he was free to look around for 2020? Kearney or George???
Hang on, didn't Kearney call SJ whilst he was on tour with the Kiwis in the UK to reassure him after George had started a bonfire back here by going to the media..

Go figure?

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
If I recall SK was overseas when Cameron George announced it. That was 100% George mouthing off. That aside SJ would have made no difference to this bunch this season. Nikorima is a good player and look how much difference he has made. They will drag him down as well.

Top Bottom