General Cameron George AMA (not real)

Reaction score
Fearmuss

Fearmuss

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Yo mah home dog Cammy G wesside *slaps hand G styles* you good? Yeah just wondering when you get a contract extension? cos me and the Bois are loving all the responsibility and hard work we get to skip out on
Ps. shot for getting rid of corvo dox
Cheers Mooks

Reaction score
Hadyn

Hadyn

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I am Cameron George. Ask me anything.
Hi Cameron I am really excited that you are giving us this opportunity.I had heard that you were a smart arse Aussie prick who was well out of his depth and didn't know what you were doing.
I guess this shows us that you are a man of the of the people.Big ups for that.
My question,what do you consider your absolutely biggest achievement to date so far whilst at the Warriors, from these options below:
Helping Mick puff up the price so those retards at the ARL paid way way overs........you showed them ....suckerrrzz.
Signing Blair....on overs when nobody else wanted him.......(don't mess with you...eh Cam)
Re-signing Mooks....fuck yeah again...same as Blair....you da boss Cam
Getting rid of Corvo
Getting rid of Smith
Getting rid of Cappy
Getting rid of SJ
Getting rid of members
Getting rid of fans at the ground
Getting rid of any general public support that Warriorsmight have had.
Saving shit loads of money from above to make sure we could offer Blair heaps and get a new women's coach.
Instilling in Mooks a belief that he is always right and the confidence in Mooks so that he will tell everybody around him that it is "my way or the highway."He is just so brilliant just let him do what he likes ,when he likes,how he likes.......he really is that good

Man you have been so successful I cannot believe it.
I was wondering though whether you had investigated the oportunity of signing that joker from the Roosters who has just become available.Big strong fast running fucker who can bust tackles ,offload,has a mean fend and can run like the wind.Sounds like he is only getting $800K from the chooks.We could use the money left over from SJ.
He would be our best signing of an outside back since Tatey.He plays centre however we probably don't need anybody like that ......yeah also I forgot ,haven't you just spent the last of next years cap getting us a sixth back up hooker...I cannot wait until you announce whether it is Mc Cullough or Egan.
Fuck Cam you are a legend.

Reaction score
playdaball

playdaball

Heritage Member
Reaction score
Hi Mr George

How many tracksuits do you own?

Top Bottom