General Byrne - broken arm

Tajhay_old

todds season is not going to plan...just suffered a broken arm...

we are getting hammered by the sharks

warriors4life_old

Bad luck for Byrne, just when he gets back in the side...Warriors need to buck up their game or we are going to be thrashed.

mosh_old

We also should have done better with the "few" oppertunties we have had. We have got like 1 penalty the whole match.

da mad maori

The boys are still asleep. They need a kick up the backside to wake them up.
2nd half to come,as long as everybody takes a good look at themselves, then there's still hope.

LeagueNut_old

Our winger stocks are looking a bit shaky now. Bad luck for Toddy, but he hadn't been in great form this year anyway. Manu has had a few injuries, Patrick Ah Van is still out (I think??), only Misi is a "guaranteed" pick - but he's still only a rookie, and it shows sometimes.

Who would be next cab off the rank if Manu isn't back next week?

D Generation X_old

we dont need todd byrne much he played pretty bad against the sharks i would probably prefer vatuvei,vatuvei nock's it on alot but he is still alright i feel that when vatuvei is playing its more easier for us to win so i think we should put vatuvei in instead of tood byrne :)

LeagueNut_old

Oops, forgot about him!
icon_redface.gif

da mad maori

Give me a good 6 and 7, and you could amost put Martin on the wing. Make that a good 6.

edguy_old

i think again it showed again tonight vs the sharks ...
WE NEED MORE PACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring in Vuna ....

STRIDER_old

Atkins is playing at loose forward now. not quite as fast as NRL standard. Tui Samoa is another lighting up Bartercard.

Becs_old

Poor Toddy. 2006 aint his season.
Patrick Ah Van was meant to be back this weekend in the Bartercard.
If Manu is still not right then maybe Patrick will be on the wing next weekend.

Robster_old

As much as Patrick is a good upcoming rookie I just feel Copper Vuna with his limited games in 2004 should of at least been present on the field in 2005 and stilll it surprises me he hasn't given the chance to play in 2006, I hope he's selected next week.