• Bulldogs 12-

• Bulldogs 13+

• Bulldogs Bite!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tajhay

🏉
Come back Ivan. Don't even think the coach is the issue. All I know is we played half decent under Clearly and have just rapidly declined since then. Player clean out required. Don't care who is dropped next week but there needs to be changes else we are just going through the motions without learning anything. There has to be repercussions for the woeful display.

Fuck we are going get blown off the field when we actually play a team in form ....as already we are looking worn out ....

Come back Ivan. Don't even think the coach is the issue. All I know is we played half decent under Clearly and have just rapidly declined since then. Player clean out required. Don't care who is dropped next week but there needs to be changes else we are just going through the motions without learning anything. There has to be repercussions for the woeful display.
Wish I could give that 5 likes

• Haha
Reactions: Weno and Johnnyray
Wow they looked so uninterested.

I really can't believe that they were happy with last year's forwards. Say what you like about the backs etc but if you're not laying a foundation with quality go forward the backs can do a thing.
Almost 60 tackles in the opposition 20 would imply the forwards had done their job , once there the bereftness of ideas of how to finish was appalling in fact it was disgusting. Why drop lolo from the wing then reinstate him as fullback surely you bring in Blake and drop Fusitua to the back? Yes the backline will look different with Foran and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck in the lineup but shit injuries happen and when they do the Warriors may have 17 players at first grade level but scratch the surface you find the cupboard is bare.

We were in it , but lost.

Ken went well.
Fusitua is living up to his greatness potential.
Bunty must be kept in the mix.
Bodene tried hard.
Erin Clarke being wasted
The MANnering.

Benny , we need your offloads , have to say it. But Gavet can offload too.
Need a fleet footed wing ( Holmes , Ross , Addo-Carr style ) and centre ( Jennings , Peachy , Roberts , Jessie Manu , Brian Kelly style ) to compliment the skill and power of Fusitua.
Pack . They finally noticed and acknowledged we have a small pack.
No other real comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.