Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Wrighty

Contributor
Hi

This will be done on NRL.com but we will discuss in this thread

1 Wrighty (I will step up to be commissioner)
2 Bamgbros
3 Crump

Let me know if you are keen and I will personal message you the entry code

Deadline for sign up Sunday Feb 8 2024

Is this NRL fantasy, or is there a different one on NRL.com? My work computer won't let me on NRL.com but will let me on NRL fantasy.

I'll jump in if its NRL fantasy

Is this NRL fantasy, or is there a different one on NRL.com? My work computer won't let me on NRL.com but will let me on NRL fantasy.

I'll jump in if its NRL fantasy

I think it is NRL fantasy - it is at the above URL - the branding says NRL fantasy.

I will mark you as in.

Competitors

2 Bamgbros
3 Crump
4 Worriers

i'll give it a go
Great its a lot of fun picking your team and making it fit the salary cap. The software and web site is excellent

2 Bamgbros
3 Crump
4 Worriers
5 Francis

Great its a lot of fun picking your team and making it fit the salary cap. The software and web site is excellent

2 Bamgbros
3 Crump
4 Worriers
5 Francis
It's fun picking your team, then forgetting to trade injured players then get poked during origin week (can't even field 13) repeat for another 8 weeks.

I am either going to come last or first as I have made some high risk picks. Book me in for the wooden spoon now!!!!

Contestants Sign up Sheet

2 Bamgbros
3 Crump
4 Worriers
5 Francis
6 Blain
7 Warriorsfan92

If any of the contestants has any advice for me as commissioner (ie you have played before) let me know as I will be setting aside a couple of hours to do the settings and establish the league tomorrow.

If any of the contestants has any advice for me as commissioner (ie you have played before) let me know as I will be setting aside a couple of hours to do the settings and establish the league tomorrow.
I’ve done it for ya bro.

YWZEK5LD is the code to join.