• Broncos Bucking!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick O'Shay

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
May 1, 2013
Couldn't do it. Despite the rhetoric in my ladder posts I have put the money on us.

Is Vuna in the 17? Had a dream (alcohol induced) last night about the game and in it he had a blinder. Don't know the result though.

Can't say I'm particularly prophetic but dreams (as well as being free) are supposed to be either right on the money or 180 opposite. Flip of the coin but I would like to come on post match and say I told you so.

With you Janfin, Warriors by 6 and Vuna 3x tries plus MoM.

3rdstriker

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 11, 2014
Going to be hard to watch this one, hopefully the boys are at least competitive this week and the score doesn't blow out again.

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Brisbane Queensland Australia
well at 2 pm here in sunny Brisbane the weather is going to be fantastic 20 dec and only 40 % Humidity,
Time to get it done boyz.

Reactions: Johnnyray

FAN

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 17, 2014
Every time I tip the other side.....we seem to pull off a win, so fingers crossed for today.

Trugoy

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 3, 2016
Stunning day in Brissy!
Always look forward to this game every year but I’m not overly optimistic after last weeks sham and the some of the blowout scores we’ve copped this year.
There’s always hope against the Ponies at Suncorp though, the boys have a habit of lifting there.
It’s gonna be a dry and fast track today, good chance of a big score (not against us I hope!!)
Heading off to the ground now, C’MON BOYS!!

Penpal

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 22, 2014
Crucial game for our season! Especially after Canberra beat the Cowboys last night. Up the boys!!!!!
In the last couple of weeks so many close games have gone against the Warriors to compound our loses such as Manly v Melbourne last night. I'm not going to list them all but the last couple of weeks there has been heaps of them

Johnnyray

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2014
TODAY IN HISTORY :
:happy:

jsmooove

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
this wont be a close game. we either start with offloads and alot of second phase play and win by 30 or the broncos forwards run through our middle and win by 50

Status
Not open for further replies.