General Broncos vs Raiders.

Reaction score
2Big2Strong

2Big2Strong

Heritage Member
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this?

Hoffman is carving up. Great reads on defence and attack and nearly busting the line on every run. I feel sorry for Locke, his Kiwi's jersey is gooone.

Campese has been carried from the field too, I swear that guy is made of chalk. The Marshmallow Man. Poor bastard gets injured every 2nd game.

Reaction score

Danpatmac

yes add him to the list:

Jennings, Wallace, Kingston, Groat and now Campo all goneburgers

My NNRL team is looking sharp.

Not.

Reaction score
ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Reaction score
I've only just realised I was watching NBN not 9...and was getting the Fagons vs Knights feed.

Bronco's are destroying the team that made us look like limp dicks last week. How far off the pace are we...

Hodges is such a good centre. He doesn't even do anything to make you hate him anymore...lord I wish we had a centre like that.

Reaction score

Danpatmac

I've only just realised I was watching NBN not 9...and was getting the Fagons vs Knights feed.

Bronco's are destroying the team that made us look like limp dicks last week. How far off the pace are we...

Hodges is such a good centre. He doesn't even do anything to make you hate him anymore...lord I wish we had a centre like that.
one word: Benry.

Reaction score
ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Reaction score
They're just a good team. Wallace isn't even playing ffs. He's supposed to be their best half!

Top Bottom