Gameday Broncos v Warriors Gameday Chatter [Round 17,2019] (1 Viewer)

Who will win?

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Warriors 12-

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Broncos 12-

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Broncos 13+

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gpred

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 23, 2016
The Dogs beating the Knights last night gives even more perspective to our win over the Knights.

Based on that, I'm preparing for us to get dusted up tonight.

Reactions: bruce and FuNQie

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Somewhere Richie Benaud is placing a bet on the Warriors - were at Tcheuw Tchwenty Tcheuw when I placed mine.

Warriors by 8. CHT to score. And my 20th position in Fantasy Premier League to be further cemented by Sunday 10PM.

Raw Power

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 30, 2016
Brisbane
A walk away from Suncorp Stadium at the moment... heaps of Broncos jerseys present in the streets. Have not seen a Warriors supporter yet but early days... Beautiful Day here but the wind is strong... kicking game and bombs will test some... Stopped for a steak lunch and some amber fluid... Go the Boys!

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
A walk away from Suncorp Stadium at the moment... heaps of Broncos jerseys present in the streets. Have not seen a Warriors supporter yet but early days... Beautiful Day here but the wind is strong... kicking game and bombs will test some... Stopped for a steak lunch and some amber fluid... Go the Boys!
On the train nearly an hour later than u and warriors supporters outnumber Broncos supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

20 Sep

14 - 26
5.9 Total Avg Rating
5.9 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings