NRL Teams Brisbane Broncos

Discussion in 'NRL Discussion' started by mt.wellington, Sep 30, 2018.

1. mt.wellington
    Join:
    Jun 21, 2012

mt.wellington Warriors Orange Peeler Contributor

Brisbane Broncos

Media has been hidden. Please Register to view.

A thread for all general discussion about the Brisbane Broncos that doesn't fit into existing threads such as the NRL Salary Cap, Naughty Chair, Warriors team lists, game day and post match threads etc.

This can include past or present news and views, match tactics, recruitment strategy etc...

2. matiunz
    Join:
    Jul 15, 2013

matiunz Assistant Ballboy Contributor

Official launch tomorrow (with updated badges) but these are floating round as Broncs home and away for next year Media has been hidden. Please Register to view.

3. snake77
    Join:
    Jul 12, 2013

snake77 Warriors 1st Grader

Not bad. I quite like that the away jersey isn't a replica of the home jersey with different colours.

4. matiunz
    Join:
    Jul 15, 2013

A few fans accusing them of ripping off the sharks template

5. razzrillinger
    Join:
    Nov 8, 2016

razzrillinger 1st Grade Fringe

They're pretty rubbish Jerseys.

6. snake77
    Join:
    Jul 12, 2013

snake77 Warriors 1st Grader

Haha I see it now. I probably wouldn't of thought that until a weekend in 2019 when they played the Sharks.

7. Hardyman's Yugo
    Join:
    Jun 2, 2017

Hardyman's Yugo 1st Grade Fringe

I’ll be interested to see if Savelio has recovered from the bad injury and gets into their team this season, he looked a good player to me.

8. Hardyman's Yugo
    Join:
    Jun 2, 2017

Hardyman's Yugo 1st Grade Fringe

Oof!!

The wife of Queensland rugby league great Kevin Walters has unleashed an extraordinary volley of abuse at the Link has been hidden. Please Register to view. Broncos, accusing the Link has been hidden. Please Register to view. club of betraying her husband and stealing an idea he pitched in his job interview.

Former Queensland State-of-Origin coach Kevin Walters had applied to become head coach at the Broncos to replace Wayne Bennett, but former South Sydney coach Anthony Seibold instead got the top job.

Walters' wife Narelle slammed the club, saying they stole a marketing idea he put forward during his interview and calling them a 'pack of c***s'.

Former Maroons coach Kevin Walters admits to feeling disappointed after he was blindsided following the appointment of South Sydney coach Anthony Seibold to the top job
    Walters quit last year and his wife Narelle has since blasted the team and called them a 'pack of c***s' for allegedly stealing her husband's slogan idea
    According to Link has been hidden. Please Register to view., Mrs Walters took to a private Facebook page and launched her abuse at the team after seeing the 'Better Never Stops' slogan.

'Driving around the city today, I noticed the Broncos have launched their 2019 marketing campaign. The exact theme Kevin presented in his 'interview,' Mrs Walters said wrote.

'What's the collective term for a group of horses/broncos? A team? More like a pack of c***s
    Brisbane communications boss Steele Tallon denied stealing the idea from Walters, claiming the marketing slogan was created in June last year, before Walters even applied for the job.

'We would respectfully disagree with what has been said about the issue on social media,' he told the Courier Mail.

Following Mr Tallon's explanation, Mrs Walters clarified what she meant saying she was frustrated at the 'coincidental timing'.

Link has been hidden. Please Register to view.

Just picking up on her use of Anglo Saxon derived terms of abuse, I believe the correct collective noun is shower not pack

9. razzrillinger
    Join:
    Nov 8, 2016

razzrillinger 1st Grade Fringe

The Auckland Blues used the slogan "Better Never Stops" back in 2013

10. smc
    Join:
    May 19, 2012

smc 1st Grade Fringe

Mrs Walters wouldn’t be wrong if she called the blues a pack of cunts.

11. matiunz
    Join:
    Jul 15, 2013

Lol ‘hell hath no fury..’