General Brian McClennan stands down as head coach of Leeds Rhinos

mrblonde_old

Yeah, well, if Mrs NU and Mrs Jesbass ever chatted on the phone, there'd be discussions about their respective husbands ruining their lives talking about the greatest game of all... "He loves Wayne Bennett more than me!"

:focus:

I thought any DUN DUN meanings of Jesbass talking to Mrs Northern Union and Northern Union talking to Mrs Jesbass was the topic??

Darn....seriously...

This talk about how Ivan appears in the media not necessarily being how he is at training/behind closed doors.

Allow me to reveal my cynical/paranoid nature: Maybe Ivan regards training as a "public" forum.
Are there security guards to block certain people from attending training or rules regarding who can and who can't? Obviously Wayne Bennett can't rock up to Mt Smart and expect a "Hi, Wayne, go on through, buddy!", but if someone not obviously attached to a rival NRL - or even EPL since they're still rivals in terms of poaching players - team can attend, then maybe there's accidentally on purporse things seen that ain't necessarily so.

Obviously, I'm talking public sessions. If NU's source attends private sessions than I take his point.

But let me point out a player screwing up in training isn't going to ruin the game on Sunday so who does the bawling out of said player and how the bawling out is done may be different. Said player screwing up during the game on Sunday will and should get a harder bawling out.

Maybe, like I imagine lots of sports clubs have with their coach and assistant coach, there's a good cop/bad cop routine at the Warriors.

Which means they've never seen Vic Mackey on "The Shield", cos he's not a good cop or a bad cop, he's a different kind of cop :)