General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

Store bought replicas never have the grip on the front, for all teams. Looks cooler for sure.

Really liking the training/casual gear, big step up from Puma. Home shirt is not massively different from this year, tweaks more than change.

We are maintaining an identity with a pretty stable design based off the 95 kit which is great.

I have liked how the home jerseys from 2021 onwards have had blue above the V. I liked the look of that. This one looks like the 2020 jersey so might pull that out along with my 2021 jersey and spend my money on training gear, singlets and polo shirts.

I'm keen to see the gym shorts and basketball shorts/singlet in store. They look like a winner.

I've often thought a jersey with horizontal stripes or hoops if that is the right term would look nice. Not sure if that away jersey is doing it for me, will wait to see when it is released properly.

Some of the years when we were wearing black home and white/grey away jerseys a striped jersey would of work well for the away jersey. Some of those years the jersey design didn't really work on the away jersey.

On the Dynasty Sports website they have a picture of Barnett wearing the basketball singlet. Damn that looks good.

No hats or jackets/jerseys, or will they the be added later?
Looks like some jackets and another jersey there
Screenshot_2023-10-25-21-29-36-40_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Interesting quotes in this article about Puma and the lack of jerseys in stock. Basically saying they couldn't keep up with demand as the club was going well on the field.

I found the stock in store has been poor the last few years. Even this year before the season kicked off. No way they were going to keep up with demand. A real missed opportunity as if it was in stock this year the sales would have been similar to 2011 Grand Final week where most stores sold out of Warriors gear.

Hope the quote about Dynasty being able to restock quickly is tested (means we are most likely winning) and they pass with flying colours.

I'm actually a little underwhelmed.
Based on what other xl bs have for their training and off field I had higher hopes too. Like the bball singlet and the away is growing on me- hope there’s more to come as I was prepared to empty my wallet this year but it’s looking pretty safe

The 90s ‘uglies’ Canterbury jerseys are in at the moment, guess that’s dynasty’s take on it
Would have been better all blue with just a 100mm wide striped strip down the shirt length (instead of wrapping around) and flaring in a half V like a half chevron onto the shoulders. The Warriors badge on the other side.

Make it a feature, as currently there’s to much going on.

Back