General Breaking Bad - Tv show

Tajhay_old

Anyone else watching breaking bad? Amazing tv show, one of the best shows ever. I've watched all upto end of season 4 in the past 2 weeks. Rated 9.4 on imdb from over 40k reviews. Trust me definately give it a go. Everyone I've recommended it to are absolutely hooked!

Northern_Union

Watched it and didn't like it. Each to there own though.

scottyb_old

I got the first 3 series of The "Inbetweeners" for xmas, If you like toilet humour and smutty jokes and sexual innuendo you will love this. I was laughing from the first episode to the last and even got the movie. I think it's hilarious, Its about 4 teenage boys set in a English State school trying to lose thier virginity and generally failing miserably.

bigstuboy_old

i've only just finished watching the first and second season pretty cool show

ToiletDuck_old

Yeah I've been watching breaking bad since it first aired, pretty good. Didn't enjoy season 4 as much as the others but yeah still looking forward to season 5.

a.c.e_old

Anyone else watching breaking bad? Amazing tv show, one of the best shows ever. I've watched all upto end of season 4 in the past 2 weeks. Rated 9.4 on imdb from over 40k reviews. Trust me definately give it a go. Everyone I've recommended it to are absolutely hooked!

Best. Show. Ever!

I swear nothing would top Dallas and then along came Falcon Crest. I was sure as hell nothing would beat Falcon Crest but Breaking Bad has to be the best show EVER!

sebastian_old

Best. Show. Ever!

I swear nothing would top Dallas and then along came Falcon Crest. I was sure as hell nothing would beat Falcon Crest but Breaking Bad has to be the best show EVER!

Wow. Just amazes me how different tastes can be. That'd be my top 3 shows i'd rather never, ever see. Maybe with Dexter sitting on top..

a.c.e_old

Wow. Just amazes me how different tastes can be. That'd be my top 3 shows i'd rather never, ever see. Maybe with Dexter sitting on top..

2.gif

I was gonna add Bay Watch but there just wasnt enough action in there like the ones Ive mentioned.

Magic Stick_old

I just finished watching the 1st season of Homeland....was outstanding. Claire Danes and Damian Lewis are brilliant

sebastian_old

I just finished watching the 1st season of Homeland....was outstanding. Claire Danes and Damian Lewis are brilliant

Looks well made, solid cast. Just worried about the political agenda of it.

My main concern is not the quality of production.

But is it produced to create propaganda about terrorism? Or is it just there to stir up ratings due to the hysteria of it all?

If it managed stayed neutral, i'd give it ago. But if i felt like it was pushing me to think one way or another. Forget about it.

Last edited by a moderator: