General Black Caps...

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Reckon Aussie thought the black caps were going to roll over after dropping three early wickets. Great win and what a great advertisement for NZ with a packed Hagley and a game in an awesome spirit. Looked like the Aussies in the outfield having a laugh with some good banter with the crowd. Conway was great but impressed with Sodhi also. Don’t want to curse them but feel like we might be coming into a real golden era in international cricket. Spark will be thanking them for the people they will get subscribing after that teaser.

Raw Power

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 30, 2016
Brisbane
Reckon Aussie thought the black caps were going to roll over after dropping three early wickets. Great win and what a great advertisement for NZ with a packed Hagley and a game in an awesome spirit. Looked like the Aussies in the outfield having a laugh with some good banter with the crowd. Conway was great but impressed with Sodhi also. Don’t want to curse them but feel like we might be coming into a real golden era in international cricket. Spark will be thanking them for the people they will get subscribing after that teaser.
Well done the Black Caps... this maybe golden era has been slowly building for some time now!
However, with 25.00 bucks a month for Spark along with Sky costs?
We are lucky here in Aus, with Foxtel showing all Black Caps games live...

IMO NZ cricket have taken a huge risk with Spark..

Cricket is a game we grew up in NZ listening to, a lot on the radio (along with League), but cricket is a game more suited to the airways...
I know Family living there will do just that... turn on the radio... especially with League still on Sky.

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
I think Guptill has been persevered with for long enough.
Bring in Finn Allen
In domestic T20’s, Allen averages 48. In domestic T20’s, Guppy averages 32.

Bring on Flint!!!

Reactions: Raw Power

PullinTeeth

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 11, 2017
I could be thinking of something completely different, but wernt these 2 tests only confirmed last year as a money maker for the ECB?

Ohgeelowk

Warriors Bench Player
Nov 24, 2020
I could be thinking of something completely different, but wernt these 2 tests only confirmed last year as a money maker for the ECB?
These tests were only confirmed early this year, not sure how much of a money maker it will be. But it was certainly a big win for nz cricket. Also I’m pretty sure that all nz players will be available for the test championship and the second of the two England tests. In my opinion, I can’t see any of the kiwi bowlers or batters not wanting to play in both tests. I’m sure they’ll do every they can to ensure we are at 100% for both tests against England. Could also be wishful thinking 😅

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Central Coast Stadium, Gosford Rate Match

Last Game

09 Apr

12 - 13
5.3 Total Avg Rating
10.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 18 ratings