Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The successful Maori I know donā€™t buy into the victim mentality and take responsibility for being a good member of society.

Everyone needs standards and expectations and I donā€™t see those set from Maori leadership.
Interested to know what the definition of successful Maori is?
And what constitutes Maori leadership?

ah, of course, has to be Maori bashing. Mr Drag Mr Drag I see your point.

And here is juju juju assuming everyone who makes one of these posts is white. I guess that's easier for him.
Somebody in touch with Maori culture wouldn't post in this lame / glib way.

Its the kind of rhetoric you would hear on talk back radio in the 80s.

The biggest problem is Maori who set the example are up against organised crime, lot of white collars involved in that too, just no advertising patches.
My problem with Native Maori is they don't know how good they have It in this country! You get free money to sit around doing nothing, you have a injury you don't have to go bankrupt to pay the medical bill and another million things that are great about NZ

Somebody in touch with Maori culture wouldn't post in this lame / glib way.

Its the kind of rhetoric you would hear on talk back radio in the 80s.
Whatever makes it easier for you mate.

(you listening to talk back radio in the 1980's explains a lot)

Last edited:
Pakeha culture is now Maori culture and Maori culture is now Pakeha culture, We can't go back now, anyway I have family members who are brown but act like Pakeha and I have white family members who act Maori
Weā€™re all Kiwis. Colour of your skin has nothing to do with anything much except for those that want it to matter.

We can all have our own culture within being a Kiwi.

Itā€™s the ones that have un-kiwi standards like bashing babies that need to be locked up, regardless of skin colour.

Back