Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alluded to??? and your definite statements about what I said - all the while mentioning misinformation and the manic media.

I'm embarrassed how supporters of the coalition have been posting here?

You can't handle the facts about the background of the National top 4? Just facts...

I never took you for a "eyes too close together" guy like Wiz.
Yeah, yeah. So, you haven't made any posts along those lines? Never made comments about they should drop Luxon because of preferred PM or party poll results ? Ok.....

And that's all you could respond with. 😂

How about how great the last government was and all they achieved and on a budget....

What do you see as a better answer as far as education is concerned?
I agree re what he said about going every day, thats how I was raised (had to be practically dying to stay home sick) and we brought our kids up the same & grateful to say they're all achieving in their chosen lives.
Agree that things have to change & I could write a book about potential ways to fix it. We're now dealing with a generation of 5 year olds who have no fear of technology & it plays a huge part in their lives across all ages. Learning the 3 r's by rote won't hold any relevance for most of them so the biggest thing I can see that could happen is make those things relevant in the school environment and the actual environment outside of it.
Not going into details on here but am involved with a programme for Maori kids that absolutely resonates with what they're learning from 11 to 14yrs in school and seeing results whereby they are not dropping out at 14 or 15 & going on to tertiary or work that means more to them.
There are ways to combine schooling AND learning
A bigger converstion for another day

Two major leaks in a week of forming government when you're strong and stable?

Delusional.

Who would of thought the policy platform would have such a negative reaction.
Just shows you what left wing loonies are working in some of these departments.

Two cabinet papers in the first week of a new government leaking.

Yes you dropkick
Now, now. Just because some treasury muppet is leaking papers doesn't make it unprecedented.

Back