General Betting Thread

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
First weeks bets. Also got a lazy ten on MILF being FTS in the 2nd half...

12799385_10208949973885208_5223258790523593681_n.jpg

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Ill join in on the betting front after the first few weeks have passed. Too many upsets and oddball scores early on. Usually pick a couple of games match points over/under with margins.

Good luck!

t-wade23

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 7, 2012
I was just about to post an thread on this before I found this glad to see other punters out there to discuss tips and such.

Being having an good run with the Copa America and Euro 2016s lately
I'll post up my tips for the NRL and AFL if people are interested in that

Glad to have found this thread!!

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
I was just about to post an thread on this before I found this glad to see other punters out there to discuss tips and such.

Being having an good run with the Copa America and Euro 2016s lately
I'll post up my tips for the NRL and AFL if people are interested in that

Glad to have found this thread!!
Awesome please do. Got lots of friends win decent amount on Copa America recently, ive had to sit out as i dont know enough about soccer. Made decent amounts in NRL last couple of weeks (didnt bet last week though). Got some on Warriors next two games as well (know i shouldnt as they have burnt me big recently).

Look forward to others tips :)

Reactions: t-wade23

t-wade23

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 7, 2012
Awesome please do. Got lots of friends win decent amount on Copa America recently, ive had to sit out as i dont know enough about soccer. Made decent amounts in NRL last couple of weeks (didnt bet last week though). Got some on Warriors next two games as well (know i shouldnt as they have burnt me big recently).

Look forward to others tips :)

Will do got an few im thinking for tonight's games but once I have locked them in will post them up for everyone

Reactions: tajhay

t-wade23

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 7, 2012
Alright just locked this in for tonight if you wanna have an dab can do it as singles or combine into an multi.

Euro 2016

Russia Vs Slovakia

Over 2.5 Goals 2.41

Switzerland Vs Romania

Both teams to score NO 1.66

Or if you fancy The Swiss to win outright take them at 2.37 at the moment can't see Romania scoring at all have no attacking threats anywhere.

France Vs Albania

HT/FT France 1.60

Can't see at all Albania posing an threat to the French and with all there attacking talent they should score a few goals early.

Just as mentioned can do them singular or can combine for multi.

Also if your here in Aus Sportsbet have an offer that for any three or leg multi in win draw win and one fails cash back so worth having an look at as well

t-wade23

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 7, 2012
Just Jumped on Golden State Warriors at 2.15 that is too much value for this team regardless how they played last game.

Reactions: tajhay

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Just Jumped on Golden State Warriors at 2.15 that is too much value for this team regardless how they played last game.
yeah im on that too mate. only got 2.11(sportsbet) though haha

t-wade23

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 7, 2012
yeah im on that too mate. only got 2.11(sportsbet) though haha

Well that was shit... Least got the NRL and AFL to get back on track thinking Eels ML at an 1.70 good price for them Rabbits are rubbish. Even 1-12 could be the go as well

t-wade23

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 7, 2012
Thought I would get back into the punt going for an K before Xmas plenty of NFL and NBA to go around been pretty good last two days for me.

Good to see NBA getting back to normal first two weeks have been brutal loads of upsets.

Attachments

• IMG_6615.PNG
    IMG_6615.PNG
    153.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6612.PNG
    IMG_6612.PNG
    147.9 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: mt.wellington

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Brisbane Queensland Australia
Just came in to see if anyone was still putting tipp's up, as here in Brisbane there's a radio show on in the evening and the guy has 4 or 5 other people that are good at tipping in their own field, ie Nrl , Union, Esport, motor racing , football etc......
each week each person put's their tip in and it goe's into a multi bet, this came about after the radio host herd of a guy putting in a 6 leg multi to win $2 mil I think it was.
I thought it could be a Fun thing to try, even if it got to 10 legs......lol

• Love
Reactions: Rizzah

t-wade23

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 7, 2012
Just came in to see if anyone was still putting tipp's up, as here in Brisbane there's a radio show on in the evening and the guy has 4 or 5 other people that are good at tipping in their own field, ie Nrl , Union, Esport, motor racing , football etc......
each week each person put's their tip in and it goe's into a multi bet, this came about after the radio host herd of a guy putting in a 6 leg multi to win $2 mil I think it was.
I thought it could be a Fun thing to try, even if it got to 10 legs......lol

def I have had some luck the few weeks in NFL if you guys are interested been doing well with TD scorers anytime. NRL not so much lol but ifanyone wants to post feel free

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Brisbane Queensland Australia
def I have had some luck the few weeks in NFL if you guys are interested been doing well with TD scorers anytime. NRL not so much lol but ifanyone wants to post feel free
Cool I was thinking if we can get afew diffrent sports or even a few diffrent racing tip's in on a Friday afternoon even if it's for something happening during the next week, we can all have a punt on it for as little or as much as we each like,
I have a connection with horse racing so that would be my side, you with your NFL and hopefully some others.
Cheers Chris

PullinTeeth

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 11, 2017
Who have we all got in the Melbourne Cup. Dont really follow the horses anymore but love Cup day.
I've gone Ashrun,Verry Elleegant, Prince of Araan and Twilight Payment.
3 runs in 2 weeks might be a bit much for Ashrun but it won on Saturday like 3200 will be ideal.
Twilight Payment is the house bet, I picked it, the missus picked it, our 13 year old picked it and Jacinda got it in her sweepstakes, What could possibly go wrong.

Reactions: Navigator

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings