General best player in the warriors this season?

D Generation X_old

Guest
who do you guys think has been the best player in the warriors this season?
 

commonsense_old

Guest
same player every season.
brent webb...

rubes and pricey aint too far behind
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
While I agree with the other two. I'm beginng to notice everyone in different games starting to get better. Wait till round 26 then I'll tell ya! :wink:
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
Brent Webb and Steve Price. and misi talapapa is my top rookie by far!!!
 

AmeriKiwi_old

Guest
warriorfaithful* said:
Brent Webb and Steve Price. and misi talapapa is my top rookie by far!!!

Agree 100%, WF... if Mannering keeps playing like he is, won`t be long before he`s added to the other 3, too.
 

Wiki_old

Guest
AmeriKiwi said:
warriorfaithful* said:
Brent Webb and Steve Price. and misi talapapa is my top rookie by far!!!

Agree 100%, WF... if Mannering keeps playing like he is, won`t be long before he`s added to the other 3, too.

Gotta agree there. Two games, two tries from him. As well as that, he had the 2nd most metres gained two games ago. He will only get better.

Webby and Price for me at the moment.

I want to see more of that tough hitting from Ruben Wiki as well.
 

Sinbad_old

Guest
Cleary..Always has his eyes on the ball, Never drops it and fronts up at the Press conferences and speaks the truth. No bullship and no excuses.
 

MarkW_old

Guest
Fairly easy choices so far this year - Price for the forwards, Webb for the backs.

Loyal_webby_fan .. what's that jersey he's wearing in your avatar?
 

LeagueSuperstar_old

Guest
MarkW said:
Fairly easy choices so far this year - Price for the forwards, Webb for the backs.

Loyal_webby_fan .. what's that jersey he's wearing in your avatar?

That's the Harbour B/c jersey from a few years back
 

Mo_old

Guest
I would like to add a further vote for both Webby and Price.

I will be a lot happier if I see a press release confirming that Brent Webb has been re-signed. We can't afford to let him go.
 

Similar threads

Replies
17
Views
974
Est95_old
Replies
4
Views
644
Beckah_old
playdaball
Replies
48
Views
3K
snake77
snake77
ShaunJohnson7
Replies
38
Views
2K
Swanley
Swanley
Replies
3
Views
668
RangerTex_old

Last Game

08 May

10 - 29
3.9 Total Avg Rating
2.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 13 ratings