International Pacific Championship

Evened up
And on the flip side our scramble on our line is a cut above for a NZ possibles side.
The start was brilliant, great shape but last 5 minutes lots of mistakes. Kiwis typical start to drop nuts a bit when intensity lifts against them.

This kiwis side are looking a lot like and Australian B side in this game, great signs for the future of NZ Rugby League.

Tonga are playing VERY well, they are hustling around the play the ball and winning in the ruck.

This has been better than even my glass is half full expectations.

Great game so far, I hope our fans do not get down on this NZ side if Tonga get close or win, this Tongan side is amazing for a B team from a small tiny Island in the Pacific.

Game on. Tonga score in a typical power play on the line, crashing over in traffic.

Dam this game is good.

Ali absolutely smashed on a kick return, stupid commentators micro complaining about him running to upright, I am sure he gets it without their critique.

Tonga go from the scrum via one of Vaileas tackle busting stepping amaze balls runs he never bothered to try with the Warriors.

Ending in a crash over try, Tonga game on they are all over us and their tails are up, Kiwis in trouble here.

Score is tied twelve all.

Vailea super impressive. Tongan forwards look great. 12-10. Laban poor attempt to tackle, Levi too. Was steamrolling so unlikely to stop. Converted, 12 all

Vailea super impressive. Tongan forwards look great. 12-10. Laban poor attempt to tackle, Levi too. Was steamrolling so unlikely to stop. Converted, 12 all
I am glad we sacked Vailea watching this, seeing what he is capable of (we all knew) and remembering his David Fusitua type Fafa kick returns I am so pleased that guy is not a Warrior.

Cowboys fans will be licking their lips poor fools.

That flamboyance pays off too sometimes. Tonga 16-12 after a kick chase try.

Awesome game from Tonga here, they really deserve the brilliant try to take the lead.

NZ A in real trouble here, Tonga are on fire, we have seen this from their Test side, they are here to bash the Kiwis and win this.

Good result for both countries if Tonga Win, the Kiwis need hard games at all levels.

I am glad we sacked Vailea watching this, seeing what he is capable of (we all knew) and remembering his David Fusitua type Fafa kick returns I am so pleased that guy is not a Warrior.

Cowboys fans will be licking their lips poor fools.
Personally been a bit disappointed with Leiataua too, just looks in cruise mode. Laban great start but looking like struggling with fitness. Going, Berry and Halasima look good.

Big half time talk dynamic here with NZ looking likely to get a hiding.

I am sure the message will be 'clinical'.

The only way NZ get out of this is with control of all the usual factors in a league game that i will spare you all the boredom of spelling out.

Big half time talk dynamic here with NZ looking likely to get a hiding.

I am sure the message will be 'clinical'.

The only way NZ get out of this is with control of all the usual factors in a league game that i will spare you all the boredom of spelling out.
NZ started off on top, with Tonga initially kicking off on the foul and then again after a try I’m not sure if NZ thought they were comfortable? Dropped intensity and spent the second half of the second half around Tonga’s 20m line.