Player Ben Henry

Ben Henry Get Well Gift Appeal

Benry.PNG

Hey guys. Was thinking we could pass a hat around and get Ben Henry a get well gift from the forum members. Whatever your opinion on the guy you must admit he's had a shit run of luck and could surely do with some cheering up and motivation for whats likely to be another lengthy period of rehabilitation.

We're not trying to buy him a Rolls Royce so it doesnt have to be a huge amount donated. $1 from 100 members would get him a choice gift.

Express interest in this thread and we'll get the ball rolling this weekend. I'll ring around the team and ask what his outside interests are besides church.

Also any messages of support will be appreciated. Even if you cant donate to the cause your kind words will be printed out and passed on. That would be better than the gift I reckon.

If anyone has any other ideas let us know...

Last edited:

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
Benry should retire while he can still walk. Really feel sorry for him. The look of absolute disbelief when he knew his knee was gone again was heartbreaking. Poor guy.

Anyone from the forum keen to chip in a get well present for Benry? Any amount will do. It'll all add up...

I'd be happy to pitch in, hit me up when you are ready.

I hope that if he is forced into retirement that league can help him out in some way. From all accounts he is a smart bloke, and he has been dedicated to this club. I'm sure there are valuable ways he can contribute if he retires.

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Feb 22, 2016
Benry should retire while he can still walk. Really feel sorry for him. The look of absolute disbelief when he knew his knee was gone again was heartbreaking. Poor guy.

Anyone from the forum keen to chip in a get well present for Benry? Any amount will do. It'll all add up...

Happy to put some $$ into this. He has certainly had a tough few years with injury.

Reactions: tajhay

willemse

Warriors Bench Player
Mar 30, 2014
Would love to chip in for Henry, would have made one hell of a player but unfortunately I think he needs to think about his future and retire.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
If he chooses to retire im all for it. However if he decides to wait, then i see that as harming the warriors and couldnt bring myself to.

Jay M

Warriors 1st Grader

count me in. message me your bank account details or whatever when you're ready.

22 BEAST

Warriors Bench Player
Apr 25, 2012

Add me in

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Bank Details and Paypal info please.

Any ideas for what we are aiming to try to get him?

Reactions: mt.wellington

Mr Brownstone

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 9, 2014
Count me in. Met him just the once however he came across as an intelligent young guy. If it is the end of his playing career, and I hope that it isn't, then I'm sure he will have success in whatever else he chooses to pursue.

Ozwarrior

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2014
Count me in! I'm in oz so let me know what to do! Actually I'll hit up family back home so yeah let us know how to send it!

Vancent

It is what it is...
Contributor
Sep 10, 2012
BrisVegas
I'm in of course boys. Let me know the Aussie deposit process. Thanks for thinking of and organising this.

Upcoming Match

St George Dragons Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Sydney Rate Match

Last Game

18 Apr

20 - 14
7.2 Total Avg Rating
7.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

1. 4.9
    Peta Hiku

Compiled from 19 ratings