General bartercard cup teams have cheerleaders,but NOT warriors?

danielspencer2_old

surely the warriors have more finances than bartercard cup teams. Why do they have cheerleaders and the warriors don't?

When are the cheerleaders coming back? I reckon alot more ppl(especially guys) would turn up at warriors game if cheerleaders were there.

Jesbass_old

danielspencer2 said:
surely the warriors have more finances than bartercard cup teams. Why do they have cheerleaders and the warriors don't?

When are the cheerleaders coming back? I reckon alot more ppl(especially guys) would turn up at warriors game if cheerleaders were there.

I've never liked the whole cheerleader thing, as popular as they are. They do the same routine for the first half of the season, and a second one for the rest. I would rather watch the under 7s play, or some of the hilarious competitions, like the 'best dive' competition on the weekend. :D

MiXmasterreece_old

hmm Im def a big fan of cheerleaders.

They opitimise the glamour of the game...... or maybe its just because I like looking at 'T & A'

Wiki_old

MiXmasterreece said:

They opitimise the glamour of the game...... or maybe its just because I like looking at 'T & A'

Thats digusting Mix!

Don't ever let me hear that from you again.

:lol:

Jesbass_old

Wiki said:
MiXmasterreece said:

Thats digusting Mix!

Don't ever let me hear that from you again.

I agree. You mention the word 'glamour' one more time, and you're OUT!!!

sebastian_old

If the warriors want crowds its as simple as just going to the local "hooters" offering the "most qualified" waitresess a "big raise" and the crowds will come a flocking. The cheerleaders will probabaly end up getting the men to drink more, increasing profit. I'm sure the players wouldn't mind having cheerleaders around.

AmeriKiwi_old

I have to wonder about any male fan who doesn`t like watching gorgeous babes in short skirts!! I don`t care if they do one routine all year or just stand there smiling!!! BRING `EM BACK, FOR GOD`S SAKE!!

Jesbass_old

AmeriKiwi said:
I have to wonder about any male fan who doesn`t like watching gorgeous babes in short skirts!! I don`t care if they do one routine all year or just stand there smiling!!! BRING `EM BACK, FOR GOD`S SAKE!!

Lol, wonder about me all you like, Danny, but Jesse James is a one woman man! :D ;)

jahc_old

danielspencer2 said:

I dont care about cheerleaders at all, all I want to see is the game. Half time shows is just crap we have to watch until the action starts back up again.

AmeriKiwi_old

Do you suppose the REAL Jesse James was a one woman man? It`s so hard to find a low down, honery outlaw worth his salt these days, dagnabit!! ; ))

warriors4life_old

I like that bungy thing where they tie themselves to the post using a bungy and see how far they can get and put the ball down.

AmeriKiwi_old

warriors4life said:
I like that bungy thing where they tie themselves to the post using a bungy and see how far they can get and put the ball down.

I`d like to see the cheerleaders do that one... for starters.

warriors4life_old

AmeriKiwi said:
warriors4life said:

I`d like to see the cheerleaders do that one... for starters.

Haha