Sports UFC / MMA

Interested to see how the judges see it if it doesn't end in the next 2 rounds.

Ngannou would have the 10-8 for the 3rd round and should have got a few others.

Ngannou could get some good offer after this.

Interested to see how the judges see it if it doesn't end in the next 2 rounds.

Ngannou would have the 10-8 for the 3rd round and should have got a few others.

Ngannou could get some good offer after this.
Who you got bro?
I'm thinking Fury going on the last 2 rounds.

The thing with these cross over fights. If a boxer goes to MMA they will likely get taken down and submitted pretty quickly as they need to learn an entire new skill set.

Mind you the only one silly enough to try was James Toney.

The other way at least the MMA fighters do train boxing. They might not be perfect but they do train it which is why the fights will likely go longer. If the boxer throws wildly to take them out early there is a chance they will get hurt. It makes sense to out box them bank rounds and get a KO later.

Think this was a better showing than McGregor vs Mayweather. Think people make too much of McGregors early rounds. Floyd pretty much did what I said above and then took him out. He was even smiling between rounds. There are some of McGregor jab which is just a tough and one in the 7th where Mayweather touches his forehead after it with a WTF is that all you got look. He pretty much took him out the next few rounds.

Scorecards were a lot closer than I expected- Francis done himself proud but I thought fury cleary won the fight.

Back