Social Palestine, Israel war.

So Israel is mowing rhe grass, because it’s their 911.
The US of A ploughed through the majority of the Middle East after their 911 so here we go again.
Then it will all be quiet because we will all be dead from the new, new 911, unless we find a better way.
The curse of oil will get us through climate change if war dudes are useless, which is usually the way.
The world has to agree to agree.
Its Peace, Love Happiness time.
These are dark times.
Be nice.
Stop the madness.

Last edited:
Until this latest war in Israel, anyone that criticised what Israel did was shouted down as an antisemite

I'm actually surprised at how publicly vocal people are right now. Shows how times have changed
The calls of antisemitism are getting worse though. The labelling of any support for Palestinian people as support for Hamas is gross but deliberate. Let alone any rational debate about whether or Israel is in anyway at fault.

Last edited:
A really good guy to listen to is Norman Finkelstein. His entire extended family was exterminated (by Nazis in WWII) , and he was a professor and a prolific author. His credentials are impeccable.

His lifelong criticism of Israel is always been on point.

He was blacklisted in 2007 for writing a book and accusing a very powerful Harvard professor Alan Dershowitz of not only being a genocide apologist, but worse, plagiarism and of being a bad author. Finkelstein absolutely shreds him and the state of Israel. So they do what they do and went after him Even went as far as accusing his mother of being a Nazi collaborator.

The full evisceration of Alan Dershowitz is still up online. Alan is still a darling of the media circuit, but he never lived down the embarrassment.

Here's a brief clip for anyone interested...

The full debate is amazing.

Last edited:
Heard a high ranking member of the American military say that Israel doesn’t target civilians.

Whatever side you are on in this to say that is just a blatant lie! This isn’t a defence of Hamas. The whole situation is a mess but the western media and political coverage of it has a very slanted view
Semantics…doesn’t “target” them just means they are not actively hunting civilians. Doesn’t mean they care about hitting them as collateral damage.

Really don't think many if any hamas captured hostages will be alive now... they threatened to kill one for every strike, plus some would of been killed in the bombing.... so in theory they all should be dead now. But I'm sure a few would be well protected for bargaining later...

Not a nice thing to think about, but the IDF command's determination to wipe out Hamas overrides everything right now... any "rules of war" goes straight out the window. Hitler and Starlin are still firmly etched in their minds...

You can ignore what it says but it leaves no option for the existence of Israel and no chance of a peaceful solution..... then again, a number of radical Jews don't want the existence of a Palestinian state either.
I think it is clear that the Israeli state took full advantage of a UN mandate to occupy Palestinian territory from 1948.

What right they had to do that aside, you now have a situation where most of these people from both sides were born in that land, and want to claim rights to live in it.

This is very similar to the situation in Ulster. That has been going on since 1550 and finally got nailed in 1690, 323 years ago.

There is no sign the Ulster issue will be resolved anytime soon.

Those people live in the past. The British Government wishes the problem would go away, but it hasn't.

The answer is for people to learn to live together, with equal rights.

That is the answer.

Why doesn't somebody just say it?

One historical reason is the Holocaust. The Jews are aware their ancestors walked like lambs to the slaughter.

They sure as hell will never do that again, and the poor civilians in the Gaza Strip know it.

You forget my dear friend, that Heyzeuss was a Jew, and his father gave them the land 3200 years ago...so they have every right to it ;) ;)

I didn’t know you were Jewish?

It’s all well and easy for us to say make peace. If you were born into a life of terror then you don’t know what peace is. Think of someone you love being killed by an air strike or worse. The whole notion of peace becomes a bad joke

The only answer I can think of that doesn’t involve war is inter-racial mixing…

Last edited:
I didn’t know you were Jewish?

It’s all well and easy for us to say make peace. If you were born into a life of terror then you don’t know what peace is. Think of someone you love being killed by an air strike or worse. The whole notion of peace becomes a bad joke

The only answer I can think of that doesn’t involve war is inter-racial mixing…

They are already genetically linked through their patrnal lineage, as is written in the Bible, the Kuran.

And the dna studies bare this out.

It is a sibling rivalry of half brothers.

Guys please be aware that our friend @Natural Born Warrior will be contacting the Warriors, Stuff, Herald and complaining about his temp ban from this thread and how the sentiments shared here by others is a bad look for the club 😆 🤣 😂 😹

I know everyone will be so terrified by this threat, but I really do look forward to how they respond to his comms 😆
Oh damn! Are we going to get "Kanye'd" ??? Natural Born Warrior aka Dean is hella delusional!

It is increasingly difficult to sympathize with a country that has cut off food and water to two million trapped people.

I cannot abide that in good conscience, it is genocide.

I am wondering how long before the Yanks tell the Israelis to turn the dam water on, it is critical that the world media have a presence inside Gaza throughout.

If tens of thousands die on camera the world will see (to reference Jacinda Adern) this is not us.

Back